Post a reply

Re: Coral English Open Last 64

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:I wonder if I get home at 5.45pm, I'll have any chance of seeing the start of Murphy and Liang,

The way these two are going by that time they'll still be playing rofl

Postby Dan-cat

Andre147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Shouldn't Ronnie be practicing rather than in the studio?

His practice will start at 7pm. <ok>

Haha. It's really quite unusual for the favorite of a sporting event to also be a pundit isn't it...

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Haha. It's really quite unusual for the favorite of a sporting event to also be a pundit isn't it...

He's so good he can do both <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

He's so good he can do both <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:He wasn't a pundit at the EM SnookerFan :wave:

Oh I see. So you think he's favourite BECAUSE he's a pundit. This isn't the case of a favourite who happens to also be doing pundit work at the time. No, the fact that he is a pundity makes him favourite in your opinion?

What is it about sitting next to Matt Smith that improves his game to that degree?

Postby mantorok

SnookerFan wrote:

Oh I see. So you think he's favourite BECAUSE he's a pundit. This isn't the case of a favourite who happens to also be doing pundit work at the time. No, the fact that he is a pundity makes him favourite in your opinion?

What is it about sitting next to Matt Smith that improves his game to that degree?

Don't forget he's sat next to Jimmy too, in fact, maybe that's why he was there, he was just chilling on the couch with Jim and got caught up in the middle of something.

Postby SnookerFan

mantorok wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Don't forget he's sat next to Jimmy too, in fact, maybe that's why he was there, he was just chilling on the couch with Jim and got caught up in the middle of something.

Why hasn't Jimmy's game improved with punditry, it works with Ronnie?

Maybe Eurosport should commission a Jimmy White Show.

Postby mantorok

SnookerFan wrote:
mantorok wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Why hasn't Jimmy's game improved with punditry, it works with Ronnie?

Maybe Eurosport should commission a Jimmy White Show.

Are you trying to be funny? Jimmy can still win the WC, or didn't you know?

Postby Pedro147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:how is the movie "now you see me". wanted to watch it before part 2?

First one better than the second one. Second one is really bad!

Postby eraserhead

masterdoctorgenius wrote:how is the movie "now you see me". wanted to watch it before part 2?

I hated it, watch it for free but don't spend money on it.

Just got in to see Liam earn another chance guessing Mark hasn't been rock solid this match.
Last edited by eraserhead on 12 Oct 2016, edited 1 time in total.