Post a reply

Re: Coral English Open last 128 !!!!!!

Postby PoolBoy

There was ranking event snooker last night and there's ranking event snooker on now - why the disparity in posts?
Get It right bucking up you - you sad bunch of ARESHOLE pin ends!!! HAAAA!

The 'fawning' has been pathetic...so just suck-it-up, Ronnie fans - he lost!
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Postby SnookerFan

PoolBoy wrote:There was ranking event snooker last night and there's ranking event snooker on now - why the disparity in posts?

I'm still posting.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:
PoolBoy wrote:There was ranking event snooker last night and there's ranking event snooker on now - why the disparity in posts?

I'm still posting.

Though, to be fair I am only half watching.

Postby Dan-cat

Dude. There was no-one posting on the first day of the last tournament either. I know, I was there.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:

Dude. There was no-one posting on the first day of the last tournament either. I know, I was there.

Poolboy is now going to be posting all day, every day. Otherwise he'll look stupid...

Postby PLtheRef

Out of interest did Quest broadcast until the end of the Wilson v Townsend game? I had to switch it off just after half five and it had just gone 2-0 - It looked as if they were staying with the snooker???

Postby SnookerFan

PLtheRef wrote:Out of interest did Quest broadcast until the end of the Wilson v Townsend game? I had to switch it off just after half five and it had just gone 2-0 - It looked as if they were staying with the snooker???

No idea, I Eurosported it.

Was the Quest coverage just the same as Eurosport?

Postby PLtheRef

SnookerFan wrote:
PLtheRef wrote:Out of interest did Quest broadcast until the end of the Wilson v Townsend game? I had to switch it off just after half five and it had just gone 2-0 - It looked as if they were staying with the snooker???

No idea, I Eurosported it.

Was the Quest coverage just the same as Eurosport?

Seems like it, we had Mike Hallett and Dave Hendon commentating on the Williams v John match before Hendon and Carter for the match between Wilson and Townsend. - There were references to watching table two on the Eurosport player too!