Post a reply

Re: European Masters Semi Finals !!!

Postby LC

masterdoctorgenius wrote:direct after the China champ there are 3 tournaments non stop so maybe take a one week break before that instead of playing 4 tourneys in a row.

Do they get money even if they lose first round in that new China tournament? Because ros will be effectively giving up free money, so it can't be all about money, unless he's getting paid more for something else lol

Postby Cloud Strife

LC wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:direct after the China champ there are 3 tournaments non stop so maybe take a one week break before that instead of playing 4 tourneys in a row.

Do they get money even if they lose first round in that new China tournament? Because ros will be effectively giving up free money, so it can't be all about money, unless he's getting paid more for something else lol

First round losers get £15k

Postby LC

That's crazy I would of stayed in China for another few days for a guaranteed 15k, unless he's withdrawing from IC as well

Postby Andre147

I guess it not being a ranker this season also affected his decision.

Next season it will be a ranking tournament similar to UK Champs, so Ronnie might enter it then.

Postby Andre147

Key points in this match were the green Robbo missed in the 3rd frame, and then he was also very unlucky to see a red drop after knocking the blue, although all the damage had been done and Ronnie would have won the match regardless.

Best I've seen Ronnie play since the Welsh Open last season.