Post a reply

Re: European Masters Semi Finals !!!

Postby Dan-cat

hendry_fan wrote:I,m gonna treat myself and watch both matches today.

I predicted all 4 1/4 final matches correct. :win:
See if i can do another 100%er today. :-D

Selbs v Trump.

Hmmm,as far as Judds concerned,i,ve still be waitin for him to to a Judd,in other words,plunge dramatically and go down a gear,even 2,it aint happened yet,either it,ll happen today,or tomorrow if he reaches the final,if his very good form does,nt plunge then he,ll probably collect another bit o silverware unless of course his opponent in the final delivers to a very high standard.

I have,nt seen any of Selbs matches in this tourney so tbh. :emb:,but judgin from the results,he also seems to be in good nick atm,he just like Judd,in fact any player,could either still keep the form going,or he too might plunge today or if he reaches the final.

It,s a tough call,but i,ll predict,......

Trump will beat Selbs.

I,m a bit worried about Robbo,the chips n eggs he served up last night against Ants,was very soggy to say the least,i scincerely hope he can go up at least a gear,if not 2 even 3 against Ron tnight,he,ll at least have to go up 1 gear,cause if he serves up the soggy chips n eggs again,Ron will him romp him.

Ron got off to a slow start in this tourney,but has gotten better match by match,can he keep the good form up though,or will it be his turn to plunge and be sent packin.

I predict Ron to beat Robbo this evening,i really do hope i,m wrong though,even if it,ll spoil my 100% prediction analyisis. :-D

COMMMMMMMMMMMMME ON MARK AND NEIL!! :john:

'the chips n eggs he served up last night against Ants,was very soggy to say the least' hahahhaha brilliant :)

Loving your pre-match analysis, you have a lovely way with words and yes you were spot on yesterday!

Postby Pedro147

Trump’s matchplay is embarrassing at times. He’d an easy opportunity at the start of that safety battle to put the yellow behind the black and the white behind the green. Instead he played a stupid double that he luckily got away with.

I still don’t seem him winning the World’s with how he plays, if he doesn’t get lucky in long distance matches then he loses. His game has barely improved over the past 2-3 years. Poor technique and poor shot selection has never been addressed in his game.

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:I,m gonna treat myself and watch both matches today.

I predicted all 4 1/4 final matches correct. :win:
See if i can do another 100%er today. :-D

Selbs v Trump.

Hmmm,as far as Judds concerned,i,ve still be waitin for him to to a Judd,in other words,plunge dramatically and go down a gear,even 2,it aint happened yet,either it,ll happen today,or tomorrow if he reaches the final,if his very good form does,nt plunge then he,ll probably collect another bit o silverware unless of course his opponent in the final delivers to a very high standard.

I have,nt seen any of Selbs matches in this tourney so tbh. :emb:,but judgin from the results,he also seems to be in good nick atm,he just like Judd,in fact any player,could either still keep the form going,or he too might plunge today or if he reaches the final.

It,s a tough call,but i,ll predict,......

Trump will beat Selbs.

I,m a bit worried about Robbo,the chips n eggs he served up last night against Ants,was very soggy to say the least,i scincerely hope he can go up at least a gear,if not 2 even 3 against Ron tnight,he,ll at least have to go up 1 gear,cause if he serves up the soggy chips n eggs again,Ron will him romp him.

Ron got off to a slow start in this tourney,but has gotten better match by match,can he keep the good form up though,or will it be his turn to plunge and be sent packin.

I predict Ron to beat Robbo this evening,i really do hope i,m wrong though,even if it,ll spoil my 100% prediction analyisis. :-D

COMMMMMMMMMMMMME ON MARK AND NEIL!! :john:

'the chips n eggs he served up last night against Ants,was very soggy to say the least' hahahhaha brilliant :)

Loving your pre-match analysis, you have a lovely way with words and yes you were spot on yesterday!

Wow!,Dan-cat,now it,s your turn to have eaten some humble pie is it.

Thankyou anyway,nice to get/read some compliments. :emb: <ok>

You aint bad yourself mate,although some o the words you come out with,i have to google em,too university/professor like for me. :-D

By the way,you did,nt mention even 1 word about your match the other day,i take it you lost?,hence the silence about it. <laugh>

Postby eraserhead

Judd responds after losing that long scrappy frame with frame winning break.

Selby needs 2 snookers or it's 5-2

Postby hendry_fan

Aye,Judds keeps his good form and is too strong today for Selbs to comeback n win this match.

Postby Cheshire Cat

As someone who loves watching him play, this is probably one of Mark's worst performances since that Jamie Jones match at the UK last year.

He's been terrible today.

Postby PoolBoy

Pedro147 wrote:Trump’s matchplay is embarrassing at times. He’d an easy opportunity at the start of that safety battle to put the yellow behind the black and the white behind the green. Instead he played a stupid double that he luckily got away with.

I still don’t seem him winning the World’s with how he plays, if he doesn’t get lucky in long distance matches then he loses. His game has barely improved over the past 2-3 years. Poor technique and poor shot selection has never been addressed in his game.

That post is embarrassing!
Breaks of 135, 72, 56, 66, 58 and 70 in just 7 frames against the World number 1....indeed, he clearly has a DREADFUL TECHNIQUE! <laugh>

Postby Pedro147

I’m talking about his matchplay, not his break building. He plays the wrong shot far too often. If you disagree then fine but I stand by my statement, we all see it differently I suppose.

Postby PoolBoy

Pedro147 wrote:I’m talking about his matchplay, not his break building. He plays the wrong shot far too often. If you disagree then fine but I stand by my statement, we all see it differently I suppose.

No worries! :-)

Postby Dan-cat

Pedro147 wrote:I’m talking about his matchplay, not his break building. He plays the wrong shot far too often. If you disagree then fine but I stand by my statement, we all see it differently I suppose.

I agree Pedro, he has got better, but could do with Ray Reardon coaching in that department.