Post a reply

Re: European Masters Semi Finals !!!

Postby hendry_fan

Briiiiiiiiiiillliant start from Judd,knocks in a *135* in the very first frame,no sighn of plunging. :-)

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:There's a certain standard you know Selby won't drop, whereas Trump's B game isn't as good as Selby's and that can make a huge difference if both aren't playing their A game here.

Selby has been pants for most of the last 12 months eventhough he's still been winning. He's gotten away with it for too long now. It's about time he received a hammering, and I've a feeling it could come in this match.

if you can win tournaments playing pants its a credit to the man

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:There's a certain standard you know Selby won't drop, whereas Trump's B game isn't as good as Selby's and that can make a huge difference if both aren't playing their A game here.

Selby has been pants for most of the last 12 months eventhough he's still been winning. He's gotten away with it for too long now. It's about time he received a hammering, and I've a feeling it could come in this match.

WHat does that tell of the other player's then if they don't take advantage of his bad form? Ding couldn't do it at the Worlds, but had revenge in Shanghai.

Great start to this Semi.

Postby Andre147

I'l tell you what it is.

Selby's B game is enough to win him most matches and indeed some tournaments. Most of the other player's can't beat him playing their B game, so they have to be at their best to win against him.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:I'l tell you what it is.

Selby's B game is enough to win him most matches and indeed some tournaments. Most of the other player's can't beat him playing their B game, so they have to be at their best to win against him.

Selby plays his B Game more often than others plays their A Game that's why hes no 1 and twice World Champion

Postby Andre147

Selby hasn't potted a ball yet.

2.0 Judd.

Let's see how Selby will respond, think he needs to be at least 3-1 down.

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:Selby hasn't potted a ball yet.

2.0 Judd.

Let's see how Selby will respond, think he needs to be at least 3-1 down.

Yeah,Selbs thrives on comebacks,so even though he,s 2-0 doen and been frozen out so far,it,s still by far GAME ON!. :-D

Postby Wildey

Selby was not in trouble there...Judd did not think about the snooker much

Postby hendry_fan

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!,what a FLUKE on the yellow from Selbs,Trump had him snookered,Selbs comes off 2 cushions,hits the yellow and it goes in a middle bag. :dizzy: :dizzy:

Postby hendry_fan

Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:That is bucking annoying.

rofl rofl rofl

WTF!!

In all my years on Snooker Island,i have never ever evvvvver witnessed Wild usin so many smileys in one post. :dizzy:

Must be in a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeery mood tday. ;-) <ok> rofl

Postby Wildey

hendry_fan wrote:
Wildey wrote:

rofl rofl rofl

WTF!!

In all my years on Snooker Island,i have never ever evvvvver witnessed Wild usin so many smileys in one post. :dizzy:

Must be in a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeery mood tday. ;-) <ok> rofl

i love seeing Cloud annoyed

Postby hendry_fan

Wildey wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Wildey wrote:

rofl rofl rofl

WTF!!

i love seeing Cloud annoyed

At first glance i read "i love seeing Clown annoyed" rofl

I can see your point though. ;-) :-D
Last edited by hendry_fan on 08 Oct 2016, edited 1 time in total.