Post a reply

Re: European Masters Quarter Finals !!!

Postby TheRocket

This might be the turning point (if you can call it that way). McGill should have never lost this frame. Expect Robertson to win this 4:1 now and complete the dream semi final line up.

Postby Andre147

I think Ronnie has a better chance of winning 36 ranking titles than win 7 World Titles in my opinion, especially with the amount of tornaments nowadays,

So yeah hendry_fan, of those precious 2 records, the number of rankers for me is still the one that Ronnie could catch him, but it certainly won't be easy task, he's not getting younger.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:I think Ronnie has a better chance of winning 36 ranking titles than win 7 World Titles in my opinion, especially with the amount of tornaments nowadays,

So yeah hendry_fan, of those precious 2 records, the number of rankers for me is still the one that Ronnie could catch him, but it certainly won't be easy task, he's not getting younger.

Ronnie needs 8 rankers to equal Hendry.

Ronnie has won 8 rankers in the last 9 seasons at that rate he will be about 50 when he does it.

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:
Andre147 wrote:I think Ronnie has a better chance of winning 36 ranking titles than win 7 World Titles in my opinion, especially with the amount of tornaments nowadays,

Ronnie has won 8 rankers in the last 9 seasons at that rate he will be about 50 when he does it.

Yes but it's not beyond the realms of possibility, if he wins 2 per season for instane it woulnd't take him very long. I doubt he will though. If he reaches 30 that will be remarkable nevertheless.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Yes but it's not beyond the realms of possibility, if he wins 2 per season for instane it woulnd't take him very long. I doubt he will though. If he reaches 30 that will be remarkable nevertheless.

its well within his grasp

'this season theres still a staggering 12 Ranking Events (AND SHOOTOUT bucking bullocks DOES NOT AND NEVER WILL bucking COUNT) to go this season in 2008 when Ronnie won his 20th ranker that was the equivalent of 2 seasons

Postby TheRocket

Wildey wrote:

Situation has changed now though with the 20 rankers. If he was obsessed about beating Hendrys ranking title record he would enter every bucking ranker or at least the far majority of them and assuming he'll have another 3-4 years at the highest level, that could mean something like 50-70 ranking title opportunities.

But looking at his comments and things like that I don't think he cares to much about that record.

He probably wanted to beat that WC record badly but I don't think, he can do it now. The defeat in the 2014 World final was the moment when that chance has been gone. I think his main goal is to win one more World title and equal Davis before retiring from the game.
Last edited by TheRocket on 07 Oct 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Wildey

LC wrote:He's like Michael hutchence, an extre choker

any more of that crap and i will have no choice but a ban this is a public forum and that is offensive to say the least.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

TheRocket wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Situation has changed now though with the 20 rankers. If he was obsessed about beating Hendrys ranking title record he would enter every bucking ranker or at least the far majority of them and assuming he'll have another 3-4 years at the highest level, that could mean something like 50-70 ranking title opportunities.

But looking at his comments and things like that I don't think he cares to much about that record.

He probably wanted to beat that WC record badly but I don't think, he can do it now. The defeat in the 2014 World final was the moment when that chance has been gone. I think his main goal is to win one more World title and equal Davis before retiring from the game.

yep, and the way he lost the final was just terrible. the 3rd session and that pink. still think had he potted the pink he would go with into the last session and a psychological advantage after losing the first four to have won the last two by scrapping through

could should would

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:

any more of that crap and i will have no choice but a ban this is a public forum and that is offensive to say the least.

I had to google Michael Hutchence. Had no idea who he was.

Postby LC

Wildey wrote:

. Honestly is this forum your little power trip, ban this ban that get a life

Postby Wildey

LC wrote:
Wildey wrote:

. Honestly is this forum your little power trip, ban this ban that get a life

you get a life you sad little man that gets his kicks from slagging people off and be highly offensive.

this is not your forum to do what the hell you like that why theres mods.

Postby hendry_fan

Buck,this has been pooooor from both!. :zzz:

If they play like this against Ron tmorrow,they,ll get bl**dy roasted!.

Postby Cloud Strife

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:McGill hasn't impressed me at all, tbh. Don't see anything special in him.

he is. he has bottle, temprament and talent.

Not really, he's overhyped.