Post a reply

Re: European Masters Quarter Finals !!!

Postby TheRocket

hendry_fan wrote:Buck,this has been pooooor from both!. :zzz:

If they play like this against Ron tmorrow,they,ll get bl**dy roasted!.

With McGill I agree cuz he's been playing rubbish all week. Not so sure with Neil though. Topplayers can suddenly enter peak form. Wouldn't be surprised at all if we saw a completely different Robbo tomorrow.

Postby hendry_fan

TheRocket wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Buck,this has been pooooor from both!. :zzz:

If they play like this against Ron tmorrow,they,ll get bl**dy roasted!.

With McGill I agree cuz he's been playing rubbish all week. Not so sure with Neil though. Topplayers can suddenly enter peak form. Wouldn't be surprised at all if we saw a completely different Robbo tomorrow.

God,i,m bl**dy exhausted after watchin that drivvel. :zzz:

I certainly hope Robbo goes up at least 2 gears tmorrow. ;-) :-D

Postby Lou147

TheRocket wrote:
Lou147 wrote:No doubt in my mind that Ronnie wants those last 2 big records off Hendry, think hes well capable but we'll see

You're speaking about the 7 World titles and the 36 rankers? Don't think he'll get to 7. I think he wasted a huge opportunity in 2014. Hopefully though he can finally get to 6 at some point.

And yes, 36 rankers are definitely possible due to the amount of tournaments we have.

My thoughts aswell, 7 world titles tough but rankers definitely doable, if he was to equal or break both records that would surely end the debate for good

Postby Lou147

Dan-cat wrote:
Lou147 wrote:No doubt in my mind that Ronnie wants those last 2 big records off Hendry, think hes well capable but we'll see

100% agree he wants them bad

And wants to get to 1000 centuries in the process