Post a reply

Re: European Masters Quarter Finals !!!

Postby SnookerFan

masterdoctorgenius wrote:ronnies pos play isnt up to mark. even the break in the first frame he lost the white in the end
mavis in

He's winning 2-0, you fanny. Stop whining.

Postby eraserhead

SnookerFan wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Hooooooray Mark Davis qualifies for the champion of champions! :D

I missed that. For what?

Seniors.

Postby SnookerFan

eraserhead wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Hooooooray Mark Davis qualifies for the champion of champions! :D

I missed that. For what?

Seniors.

Oh. Right. Yeah.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Lolz...

Phil: News came in today that Marc Davis will definitely be in the Champion of Champions as seniors' champion. So despite the scoreline here, that's a fillip.

Mike: Thank you Philip. For that little fillip.

Brilliant!

Am I the only one who thinks that Phil Yates is a bit of a tit?

Postby eraserhead

SnookerFan wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that Phil Yates is a bit of a tit?

No I was gutted when he was incorporated into the Everton / McManus / Foulds dream team.

Postby SnookerFan

eraserhead wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that Phil Yates is a bit of a tit?

No I was gutted when he was incorporated into the Everton / McManus / Foulds dream team.

Yeah, tell me about it.

ITV have an elite team of experts. And who so they think will improve it? Yates...<doh>

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks that Phil Yates is a bit of a tit?

He is yes, but I still like him. I like the duality in this: two opposing ideas can be true at the same time. A great vocabulary and is a hark back to the old school of broadcasting like Ted Lowe and Jack Karnehm.