Post a reply

Re: European Masters Quarter Finals !!!

Postby Andre147

Ants has a great safety game, so Robbo won't have a real advantage there.

Robbo's long potting is more consistent though and amongst the balls that could also be the difference.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:I'm too bloated and full of pizza. Not concentrating on snooker. I've put Ash vs The Evil Dead on.

Has the 2nd season started?

Need to watch it too. Love it! Evil Dead one of my favourite horror/comedies.

Postby hendry_fan

Well, surprise :pres: surprise :pres: !,Mavis failed to beat Ronnie. :shock: <laugh>

I can,t believe i,m rootin for Robbo to beat Ants,i really do want Robbo to beat him,somethin very fishy with hendry_fan. :chin: :-D

Postby eraserhead

SnookerFan wrote:I'm too bloated and full of pizza. Not concentrating on snooker. I've put Ash vs The Evil Dead on.

Not got round to watching that yet but both Evil Dead films and Army of Darkness are fantastic.

Postby eraserhead

hendry_fan wrote:Well, surprise :pres: surprise :pres: !,Mavis failed to beat Ronnie. :shock: <laugh>

I can,t believe i,m rootin for Robbo to beat Ants,i really do want Robbo to beat him,somethin very fishy with hendry_fan. :chin: :-D

I never thought your Ronnie hate would overcome your love of Scotland. :sad: ;-)

Postby hendry_fan

eraserhead wrote:

Not got round to watching that yet but both Evil Dead films and Army of Darkness are fantastic.

I,ve seen both Evil dead films,have,nt seen Army of Darkness though,in fact,i,ve never even heard of it.

A few weeks ago,i was in the mood for a horror,i ended up watchin "I spit on your grave",the original one from 1978,what a buckin title,what a buckin film it was too!. :shock: <laugh>

Postby Andre147

McGill give Robbo a good game so far. :hatoff:

If he spoils the dream Semi party, so be it! It will still be a cracking line-up.

Postby eraserhead

hendry_fan wrote:I,ve seen both Evil dead films,have,nt seen Army of Darkness though,in fact,i,ve never even heard of it.

A few weeks ago,i was in the mood for a horror,i ended up watchin "I spit on your grave",the original one from 1978,what a buckin title,what a buckin film it was too!. :shock: <laugh>

Army of Darkness is even more of a comedy than Evil Dead II

Ants misses the red and Neil still has a chance this frame.

Postby hendry_fan

eraserhead wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Well, surprise surprise !,Mavis failed to beat Ronnie. :shock: <laugh>

I never thought your Ronnie hate would overcome your love of Scotland. :sad: ;-)

I do actually like Ronnie,but i like him more when he loses. :-D

I,ll tell ya a secret,.....

,.....the reason i want Robbo to beat Ants,is cause if Ants beats Robbo,then he,ll play Ronnie,and Ants pants will be full of ants,whereas Robbo has beaten Ron bfore,thats the real reason i,d rather that Robbo,d win. <laugh>

Sorry Ants,i,m sure you,ll forgive me!. ;-) :-D

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:This tourney has been full of crazy plants..

Another one, this time by McGill :dizzy:

Yeah,i have,nt seen one goin in yet. :dizzy: <laugh>

Postby eraserhead

I thought when Allen went for that plant against Ronnie he was a bit desperate for a 2-0 lead, If I was Ronnie that would have given me confidence.

Postby hendry_fan

eraserhead wrote:

I thought when Allen went for that plant against Ronnie he was a bit desperate for a 2-0 lead, If I was Ronnie that would have given me confidence.

That plant attempt was pure n utter madness,some poster here wrote this earlier this week,i think it was MDG,he wrote,"some never learn",how true,how true MDG!. :dizzy:

Postby Dan-cat

hendry_fan wrote:
eraserhead wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Well, surprise surprise !,Mavis failed to beat Ronnie. :shock: <laugh>

,.....the reason i want Robbo to beat Ants,is cause if Ants beats Robbo,then he,ll play Ronnie,and Ants pants will be full of ants,whereas Robbo has beaten Ron bfore,thats the real reason i,d rather that Robbo,d win. <laugh>

you're worried about your namesake's records aren't you... quivering in your tartan boots :P

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
eraserhead wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Well, surprise surprise !,Mavis failed to beat Ronnie.

you're worried about your namesake's records aren't you... quivering in your tartan boots :P

I,m not a the "worried" stage yet and i hope i,ll never be. :-D

Still got some breathin space.

Ron definatley has a chance to capture those precious records,but it easier said than done. :-)