Post a reply

Re: European Masters Last 16 !!!

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:Mars Bars are nice. I like them.

Yep,but if i had to choose btween a mars bar and a double decker,i,d chose the double decker.

"Layers of crispy cereal and nougatine wrapped in delicious Cadbury milk chocolate".

Yam yaaaammmmm. :drool:

Postby hendry_fan

OH DEAR!,John was 46-0 ahead but Ford makes a 79 to go 3-2 ahead. :-(

Postby hendry_fan

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:OH DEAR!,John was 46-0 ahead but Ford makes a 79 to go 3-2 ahead. :-(

class i say

Johns gonna need all the class he has to keep the 100% record he has against Tom. :-)

A bad safety from Ford lets John in,he,s on 24 n countin.

Postby hendry_fan

Break ends at 71,potted the black and tried to split the reds,but they did,nt split much,had no pot on. :-(

Postby hendry_fan

Ford goes for a black,misses it,the cue ball drops in a middle bag,Tom concedes the frame.

3 a piece it is,decider time.

Postby hendry_fan

First bite at a cherry goes to John,a long gettable red,which he misses,Tom then goes for a tricky-ish red,misses it,leaves it over the pocket.

John is on 20 but loses position,has no pot on,has to play safe.

Postby hendry_fan

John takes on a tough longish red,misses it,leaves an easy opener to the middle bag.

Ford also now on 20 n counting,....

Postby hendry_fan

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!,but blobs an easy peasy red,John now back in with an easy opener. :-)

Postby hendry_fan

John loeses pos,end of break on 32,leads 53-20,but still 5 reds on.

Postby hendry_fan

Nice long pot gets Ford back in again,

But breaks down on 11,once again he misses a red along the rail,leaves it over the pocket.

Postby hendry_fan

And The Wizard of Wishaw pulls it off!. :happy:

It was,nt a wizard performance by any means,was far from it,Ford also had his fare share of chances,but could,nt finish John off.

Ford still canny beat John Higgins,they,ve played each other 6 times so far,and Johns won em all. :happy:

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:I had to go to the bank, thanks for the commentary above! Higgins takes it 4-3

Jeeeez!,Dan,a lot o nippin out you have to do,yesterday you nipped out to get some food,tday you nipped out to get some money,what,ll it be tmorrow?,nippin out to get some drink?. ;-) :-D

Oh,btw,So much for your Ford "frying" Higgins!. ;-) <laugh>

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:That's another fine mess you've got me into.

Talk of nipping out,i,m goin to nip out to the shops for the 2nd time today. :wave: :-D

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:Yep,but if i had to choose btween a mars bar and a double decker,i,d chose the double decker.

Now that's just crazy talk.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:I had to go to the bank, thanks for the commentary above! Higgins takes it 4-3

What the hell, Dan Cat? Yesterday you wanted lunch, now you're running personal errands?

Some of us are relying on this commentary. :grrr:

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:That's another fine mess you've got me into.

Talk of nipping out,i,m goin to nip out to the shops for the 2nd time today. :wave: :-D

Look at this rich bastard, and his ability to go to the shops twice.