Post a reply

Re: European Masters Last 16 !!!

Postby hendry_fan

Donaldsons pullin out the odd very good pot,but he,s struggling with position.

Postby hendry_fan

Oh dear!,this time Donaldson keeps a break goin by pullin out some good recovery pots,but then blobs an easy one. :dizzy:

Postby hendry_fan

OMG!!,crazy miscue from Ants,had the easiest of pots on a red but totaly miscued it,Donaldson takes the chance and now makes it 2 a piece.

Postby hendry_fan

Apart from the odd crackin pot,good recoverys,no fireworks at all from these 2 Scottish young guns,lots of errors from both in all departments of the game so far. :-(

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:i am also losing hair and looking just like mcgill

:gramp:

Postby PoolBoy

SnookerFan wrote:Is dour a Scottish word?

It IS!
Simply means 'drab' or 'dull'.
And 'dreich' just means the same as above, but with added rain! ie overcast, wet and gloomy.

Ear = lug
Nose = conk
Mouth = moo
Eye = een
Head = bonce
Face = coupon
Hand = haun

<laugh>

Postby PoolBoy

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

extemly annoying when you are in your 20s and unmarried.and no one in the family had hair loss before.

:sad:
It is USUALLY the case that the male will follow the path of their dad or grand-dads in the hair-loss department!
But, occasionally, not always so!
Mind you, a lot of blokes seem to think it's fashionable to go completely bald these days - and some of them 'suit' it!
Go for it, MDG! :happy:

Postby masterdoctorgenius

PoolBoy wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

extemly annoying when you are in your 20s and unmarried.and no one in the family had hair loss before.

:sad:
It is USUALLY the case that the male will follow the path of their dad or grand-dads in the hair-loss department!
But, occasionally, not always so!
Mind you, a lot of blokes seem to think it's fashionable to go completely bald these days - and some of them 'suit' it!
Go for it, MDG! :happy:

my hair was the only beautiful thing i had tbh

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:Where is everyone? Dan-Cat?

yo!! Was in the pub(s) till 3am last night so I had to do the old avoid the Island / Twitter / media black out so I could watch the match from last night and I just managed to do that.

What a chilling and thrilling match it was. That kamikaze plant and those clearances. Ronnie climbing up the ladder of his form in every match... he's almost at the top, and I bet the other players are starting to recycle themselves. I hope they separate the glass from the cardboard.

Right off to play snooker now yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my weekly date with the green baize such a thrill.

I was beating myself up last week that I was a much better player when I was 20, and couldn't fathom it, then I remembered I played at least an hour a day. Every day. More at the weekends. Duh. That'll do it

Postby hendry_fan

Donaldson strikes back with a very nice 86. :clap:

So were down to a decider btween these 2 Scottish young guns.

Postby hendry_fan

Ants gets the first chance in this decider,has a go at a long pot and gets it,lands beautifly on the black,16 n counting.

Postby hendry_fan

Ants takes on a more difficult long red,misses,but gets away with it.

Postby hendry_fan

Donaldson taks on a tricky red to the middle,but misses,leaves Ants a gettable red,but then he misses too,Leaves Donaldson a easier red,has to use the rest,but pots it.

Postby hendry_fan

OHHHHH!,Donaldson pots a red,brown,red,splits the reds by pottin the black,but the cue ball drops into a middle bag. :dizzy:

Leaves no pot on though.

Postby hendry_fan

Donaldson goes for a long red but misses it by a country mile,leaves nuthin on again though.

Postby Wildey

for me Donaldson is potentially better than McGill and best Scottish player since Maguire