Post a reply

Re: European Masters Last 16 !!!

Postby PoolBoy

SnookerFan wrote:What's the head to head between Mark Davis and Strive Davis?

#battleofthedavises

Liang Wenbo 3-2 Mark Davis in Ranking tournaments and 6-4 to Liang all competitions!

Postby SnookerFan

PoolBoy wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:What's the head to head between Mark Davis and Strive Davis?

#battleofthedavises

Liang Wenbo 3-2 Mark Davis in Ranking tournaments and 6-4 to Liang all competitions!

Another person. :D

Postby hendry_fan

I,ve been fed n watered,got my feet up,really lookin forward to watchin 2 of the hottest Scottish snooker prospects this afternoon.

I,ll certainly make the most of it,as it could take a while till it happens again,2 Scottish young guns,competing in the last 16 of a ranking tourney,what a treat!. :-D

Any other Scottish snooker player fans here on Snooker Island gonna be watchin this match?.

Maybe PoolBoy,Gridlock. :chin:

If i recall correctly,our bloved Wildey is a Donalson fan,he,s mentioned him a couple of times,can recall why tbh,in sayin that maybe he just mentioned him to mention him,it does,nt necessarily mean to say he,s a FAN of him,if u know what i mean. :chin: :? :-D

He probably just mentioned him a good few times due to the fact that he,s a young gun,we all know that Wildey loves it when young guns beat the oldies/has beens/driftwood. ;-)

Postby Andre147

Mavis has a problem in closing out matches.

Perry used to be like that aswell, but in the last 2 years or so has improved massively.

I would like to see Mavis win a tournament one day, just hope not this one as Ronnie waits him next.

Postby Andre147

Don't worry hendry_fan, I'll watch Donaldson and McGill too. <ok>

Hope Ants wins, as he'll have a much better chance of knocking Robbo out.