Post a reply

Re: European Masters Last 16 !!!

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:ronnie not playing according to eurosports schedule

He's playing tommorow.

Maybe the organizers gave him a bye to the Final, and he's just waiting for his opponent :roll:
Last edited by Andre147 on 06 Oct 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cloud Strife

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

He's playing tommorow.

do you know the cest

6pm tommorow evening.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

He's playing tommorow.

Maybe the organizers gave him a bye to the Final, and he's just waiting for his opponent :roll:

Eh?

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

He's playing tommorow.

Eh?

joking.

He's playing at 5pm UK time. <ok>

Postby Wildey

LC wrote:
Wildey wrote:Just read a few posts from some clueless idiots on here .

lets put it like this its October if this crap continues some will be history by November

Is this not a forum to express opinions? Everyone can't like every player and if they are playing badly what's wrong with saying so

i prefer if people stop being sausage heads with endless amount of double standards.

Postby TheRocket

Wildey wrote:
LC wrote:
Wildey wrote:Just read a few posts from some clueless idiots on here .

lets put it like this its October if this crap continues some will be history by November

Is this not a forum to express opinions? Everyone can't like every player and if they are playing badly what's wrong with saying so

i prefer if people stop being sausage heads with endless amount of double standards.

Sry mate but then you can ban yourself as well. Cuz I've seen you numerous times saying that O'Sullivan opponents played rubbish, he had it easy and things like that. Especially when he won those world titles in 12 and 13.

And now you're in a pissy mood when people say Hawkins played rubbish which is just a reality?

I've never made a secret Selby isn't my favourite player but saying that Hawkins played rubbish is simply criticism at Hawkins in the first place and nothing else. You're reacting like if people insulted Selby as a person.

Postby Gridlock

hendry_fan wrote:
Gridlock wrote:Hendry_fan...don't it seem that the Scots always are head to head? I think it would be OK if young Donaldson could get through.

Aye Gridlock. >-(

Shame that 2 of the Scottish young guns have to play against each other this afternoon,but another young gun,Clark is still in the tourney + old J Haggis is still around too. :happy:

Indeed!

Postby Gridlock

Dan-cat wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Gridlock wrote:Hendry_fan...don't it seem that the Scots always are head to head? I think it would be OK if young Donaldson could get through.

Aye Gridlock. >-(

Shame that 2 of the Scottish young guns have to play against each other this afternoon,but another young gun,Clark is still in the tourney + old J Haggis is still around too. :happy:

Loving this tournament. It's a great venue, the crowds are really appreciative and excited (similar vibes to Germany), loads of top players left. Too many Scots left, but you know, you can't have everything. <jokes> :dance2:

Griddy, are you able to watch?

Hiya Dan-cat! Watched some live on 1x but mostly when posted on the youtube.