Post a reply

Re: European Masters Last 16 !!!

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:Don't worry hendry_fan, I'll watch Donaldson and McGill too. <ok>

Hope Ants wins, as he'll have a much better chance of knocking Robbo out.

Wow!!!!,you,ve gotten very humble lately Andre,somethin aint right with you,something fishy is goin on. :chin:

Just a few weeks ago,you wrote that you wanted John Higgins to win,or at least win a certain match and now not only are you gonna watch the Donaldson/McGill match + you hope Ants wins. :-D

Have you met a Scottish woman who has now bcome your girlfreind?,or did you go to Scotland on holiday this year and you loved it so much ?. <laugh>

Postby Andre147

Never been to Scotland myself but it's a place I would like to visit one day yes. <ok>

Regarding the Scot woman... maybe a few nights ago has something to do with it <cool> :evilgrin:

But in fairness I like Ants and his game. <ok>

Postby Andre147

Highest break surprisingly low... 121 from Allen yesterday.

I'm certain it won't last until the end of the week.

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:Never been to Scotland myself but it's a place I would like to visit one day yes. <ok>

Regarding the Scot woman... maybe a few nights ago has something to do with it <cool> :evilgrin:

But in fairness I like Ants and his game. <ok>

"Never been to Scotland". :shock:

Shame on you!,definately worth a visit,it has many beautiful mountains,lochs,scenery,breathtaking landscapes,offers delicious food,the best whisky,drink in general,the most beautiful women,the freindliest of people,lots of crackin golf courses,good snooker clubs,countless places where you can go and fish,............

It aint called Bonnie Scotland fur nuthin mate!. ;-)

:-D

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:So Donaldsons first contribution is a 48.

Looks like a prospect though.

Was very unlucky when he spilt the pack after pottin the blue to land on nuthin,played a sloppy safety though.

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:So Donaldsons first contribution is a 48.

Looks like a prospect though.

Was very unlucky when he spilt the pack after pottin the blue to land on nuthin,played a sloppy safety though.

SLOPPY!

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:Double. :D

Emmm!,could you please be more exact,"Double". :roll:

Do you mean a double vodka,double whisky,a double in snooker and if so from who!!. :grrr: :-)

Postby hendry_fan

A nice double from Ants,gives him a great chance to go 2-0 ahead.

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:

Do you mean a double vodka,double whisky,a double in snooker and if so from who!!. :grrr: :-)

I was drinking a double JD.

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

I was drinking a double JD.

You really meant,nice double from Donaldson. :-)

But as you are drinkin anyway,*CHEERS* :cracker:

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:I've been to Scotland. Holidayed in Loch Ness when I was a teenager.

Been to Glasgow overnight through work.

I,ve been to England 3 times,once to London,once in Aldershot and once in blackpool,horrible country tbh,could,nt wait to get back to Scotland. :-D

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:If you know what I meant, why ask?

GOOD MORNING!, :hmmm: <laugh>

Not everyone is watchin this match and not everyone is a psychic medium. :roll: <laugh>

Postby hendry_fan

Donaldson finaly gets one on the board,after a scrappy 3rd frame,he now only trails 2-1.