Post a reply

Re: European Masters Last 32 and Last 64 Heldover !!!!!!!!

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:Graeme had more than enough chances hendry_fan, but missed balls at crucial times. It was a good match nevertheless.

"Graeme had more than enough chances hendry_fan, but missed balls at crucial times".

Oh really!,that makes it even more annoying then!. :grrr: :wild: :grrr: :wild:

Postby pasunegirafe

Did I misread the time? Why am I always late to the party? :surrender:
Well, at least Selby is through. Just a shame I missed 95% of the match. I've been missing a lot of snooker lately, because ES NL have put most of the snooker matches on ES2 :td:. I've hardly watched any snooker on tv, only on mobile. Last year they showed a lot of snooker on the main channel. I guess snooker isn't that popular with the Dutch audience...

Postby pasunegirafe

Dan-cat wrote:Worth paying 4 euros a month for the ES player, I was able to watch it in Spain which I was surprised at

€4 a month? I guess Dutchies are getting ripped off, because we have to pay €6,99 a month or €4,99 a month for a 1 year subscription.

I'm just gonna stick with my illegal streams.

Postby Dan-cat

pasunegirafe wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Worth paying 4 euros a month for the ES player, I was able to watch it in Spain which I was surprised at

€4 a month? I guess Dutchies are getting ripped off, because we have to pay €6,99 a month or €4,99 a month for a 1 year subscription.

Tuna! How is that supporting the sport you love?

Postby pasunegirafe

Dan-cat wrote:
pasunegirafe wrote:

Tuna! How is that supporting the sport you love?

:shrug: I also wave a little flag that says 'snooker', while I'm watching.