Post a reply

Re: European Masters Last 32 and Last 64 Heldover !!!!!!!!

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:Ronnie's safety game has improved massively since the Shanghai Masters, I noticed it in the qualifiers and here he's showing it again so far.

Yeah, getting better gradually. The more he plays, the better it'll get.

Postby Cheshire Cat

eraserhead wrote:Selby seems to show a lot more frustration these days.

He has been, in particular ever since the Selby v Robbo match at the Intl Championship last year. He was off his rafters in that match because he struggled to kill it off despite Robbo playing his Z game.

Ever since then he's been showing a tad more frustration, seems to be when he fails to win frames in one visit when he knows he should have. Can't blame him. He's brilliant when he's making centuries, but I think he'd be the first to admit that consistently winning frames in one visit has been a shortcoming of his as of late.

Postby Cloud Strife

pasunegirafe wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Worth paying 4 euros a month for the ES player, I was able to watch it in Spain which I was surprised at

€4 a month? I guess Dutchies are getting ripped off, because we have to pay €6,99 a month or €4,99 a month for a 1 year subscription.

I'm just gonna stick with my illegal streams.

It's £6.99 a month here in rip-off Britain. Only a few months ago it was £4.99 a month. That's a 30%(!) increase for no good reason.

Postby Dan-cat

Cloud Strife wrote:
pasunegirafe wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Worth paying 4 euros a month for the ES player, I was able to watch it in Spain which I was surprised at

€4 a month? I guess Dutchies are getting ripped off, because we have to pay €6,99 a month or €4,99 a month for a 1 year subscription.

It's £6.99 a month here in rip-off Britain. Only a few months ago it was £4.99 a month. That's a 30%(!) increase for no good reason.

Without Eurosport this sport would be sunk. Every single tournament + qualifiers: brilliant. I'm happy to support them.

Postby pasunegirafe

Cloud Strife wrote:
pasunegirafe wrote:

:sad: ES getting greedy

I use 1xbet most of the time for streaming. Bet365 doesn't allow Dutch users.