Post a reply

Re: European Masters Last 32 and Last 64 Heldover !!!!!!!!

Postby Vallomas

What happened to Yan Bingtao? He looks very different on ES PLayer stream right now and for some minutes I thought that it was Zhang Anda playing against Ricky Walden.

Didn't catch Ronnie's game, I 'll try to find time to watch it later.

Postby Andre147

Not able to watch any of today's action...

I think Ronnie will have a very tricky match, if he plays as bad as he did against Wells, Gilbert will definately punish. David is a tricky opponent for anyone, and he showed it at the Worlds giving Ronnie a slight scare.

Despite his good h2h against Woollaston, Trump could be a surprise loser here, the shorter format will suit Ben.

I'll watch highlights of the day later on. Have a great day folks!

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Not able to watch any of today's action...

Dan-Cat, it's over to you to explain today's action to the entire forum.

Aye SnookerFan,i could,nt agree more!.

Dear Dan-Cat,

The summers finished,time to get your finger out,time to stop all that partying/drinking,womanising you,ve been doin.

It,s time to stop waffling around,it,s time to get real again,for you to be faithful to our bloved snooker and Snooker Island again,i,m sure most here,if not all,want/would like a full in depth anaylisis of most of todays matches from you.

Yours sincerely.

;-) :-D

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Not able to watch any of today's action...

Dan-Cat, it's over to you to explain today's action to the entire forum.

Aye SnookerFan,i could,nt agree more!.

Dear Dan-Cat,

The summers finished,time to get your finger out,time to stop all that partying/drinking,womanising you,ve been doin.

It,s time to stop waffling around,it,s time to get real again,for you to be faithful to our bloved snooker and Snooker Island again,i,m sure most here,if not all,want/would like a full in depth anaylisis of most of todays matches from you.

Yours sincerely.

;-) :-D

:?