Post a reply

Re: European Masters Last 32 and Last 64 Heldover !!!!!!!!

Postby hendry_fan

Dear Dan-cat,

Wowwww!,i,m impressed,i did,nt expect that,you did a pretty good job here yesterday,not bad,i have to say,but i also have to say,that there,s room for improvement though,could,ve been a bit more in depth + it was disappointin when you wrote this,.."Trump takes it 4-3, I nipped out for some food, dunno what happened!",that kinda spoiled it,can you make sure next time that you have enough food,so you don,t have to bl**dy nip out!!. :no: :grrr: :-D

You,ve still got a bit to go to get on the level,to the standard of the likes of JV,WT,DT,Hallet,Hendon.Johnson,Studd,but hey,all in all,i,d say you made a decent effort. ;-) :clap:

Regards. :wine: :-D

Postby Dan-cat

hendry_fan wrote:Dear Dan-cat,

Wowwww!,i,m impressed,i did,nt expect that,you did a pretty good job here yesterday,not bad,i have to say,but i also have to say,that there,s room for improvement though,could,ve been a bit more in depth + it was disappointin when you wrote this,.."Trump takes it 4-3, I nipped out for some food, dunno what happened!",that kinda spoiled it,can you make sure next time that you have enough food,so you don,t have to bl**dy nip out!!. :no: :grrr: :-D

You,ve still got a bit to go to get on the level,to the standard of the likes of JV,WT,DT,Hallet,Hendon.Johnson,Studd,but hey,all in all,i,d say you made a decent effort. ;-) :clap:

Haha yeah I dropped the ball with that decider!! Nice lunch though - haloumi fritter with broccoli, green beans, beetroot and lentil salad, roasted courgettes and houmous and chilli sprinkled on top. Get in. Tasty and makes me feel fabulous. I digress.

C'mon Tom Ford! Fry that Haggis!!!

:bags:

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Dear Dan-cat,

Haha yeah I dropped the ball with that decider!! Nice lunch though - haloumi fritter with broccoli, green beans, beetroot and lentil salad, roasted courgettes and houmous and chilli sprinkled on top. Get in. Tasty and makes me feel fabulous. I digress.

C'mon Tom Ford! Fry that Haggis!!!

:bags:

Nice lunch indeed,sounds verrrry tasty.

Hmmm,i,ve never fried haggis bfore,but i,ve fried mars bars,twixs n double deckers. :inlove: