Post a reply

Re: Shanghai Masters Final !!!!

Postby Cheshire Cat

One of the most entertaining finals / final frames i've seen for a good long while. Ding's tactical play all day was great.

Postby hendry_fan

No comeback from Selbs!!,shame on him!. ;-)

HENDRY_FAN was right,i tipped Ding to win.

I aint much good at much,but i,m good at my snooker,i,ll give myself that,(pat my shoulder). :-D

VERRRRRRRRRRRRY WELL DONE TO DING!,puts him now on 12 ranking tornament wins!.

:win: :clap:

I did,nt watch the whole of the match,but judging from what i read and from what i did see,i think we can say that Ding did deserve it.

Hard luck to Mark,won,t be much of a consolation,but he made yet another final + he pocketed some pocket money. :-)

That final frame was nuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttts,a Mark Selby special in the truest sense of the word. :dizzy: <laugh>

As usual,it,s been very enjoyable watchin,as well as reading and commenting here.

Have a good un folks,catch ya all in a bit. <ok>

I Cannot believe it,the suns come out again.

:sun: :-D

Postby Andre147

pasunegirafe wrote::irk: stream no longer showing ceremony. Ding tears, Selby hugs, what's more to come, I don't know.

Ding in tears and Selby hugging him? WoW.. shades of the Ronnie hug back in 07 Masters...

Postby eraserhead

:dance2: :win: DING!!! :win: :dance2:

Great final, great to see Ding among the winners again, great for him to get some vengence after losing in the world final.

Ding. Great.

Fitting that on the 10th anniversary China's Ding Junhui would become the first to win the event twice!

:happy: :D :D :happy:

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
pasunegirafe wrote::irk: stream no longer showing ceremony. Ding tears, Selby hugs, what's more to come, I don't know.

Ding in tears and Selby hugging him? WoW.. shades of the Ronnie hug back in 07 Masters...

Robertson vs Perry style tears?

Postby eraserhead

Anyone know who mark keeps looking up to in the crowd? After every bad shot he looks up to someone. :chin:

Postby pasunegirafe

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Robertson vs Perry style tears?

What kind of tears were those? Crocodile?

Postby pasunegirafe

eraserhead wrote:Anyone know who mark keeps looking up to in the crowd? After every bad shot he looks up to someone. :chin:

I'm guessing Vikki and/or his friend Bobby.

Postby Cloud Strife

eraserhead wrote:The players will be looking forward to five days in preston now! rofl

When I first read your post I thought it said "The players will be looking forward to five days in prison now!" instead of Preston and was thinking bloody hell. rofl

Then on second thoughts I realised there isn't really much difference between Preston and a prison anyway. rofl

Postby eraserhead

Cloud Strife wrote:
eraserhead wrote:The players will be looking forward to five days in preston now! rofl

When I first read your post I thought it said "The players will be looking forward to five days in prison now!" instead of Preston and was thinking bloody hell. rofl

Then on second thoughts I realised there isn't really much difference between Preston and a prison anyway. rofl

pmsl :sad:

Well at least I get to see Ronnie et al live on Tuesday.

The people of Preston in daylight are a sight to behold, at least I live a fair bit out of Preston. :emb:

Postby Muppet147

SnookerFan wrote:Random Memory Attack!

When Bingham beat Mark Williams in the Australian Open final, I spent all day drinking beer, watching snooker and discussing it on the Island.

It was good times.

You lead an exciting life.

Postby Cheshire Cat

pasunegirafe wrote:Image

Aaww. New bromance?

Also, link to trophy ceremony that Eurosport chose not to show :td:

Ding could not stop crying :-(

Cheers for the link! Very emotional.

Love the wide shots of the venue and the crowds, it looks amazing especially when it's packed with people like it was today.