Post a reply

Re: Shanghai Masters Final !!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Why do commentators always try to make boxing comparisons in other sports?

Ding isn't recovering from big punches, he lost two frames.

Postby hendry_fan

Well thats another way of doing it/coming back,i missed the 1st frame of this final session,but i saw the 2nd and Ding missed a long red,gave Mark an opener,Mark pots it and makes a century from it. :clap:

Postby PLtheRef

Has Selby taken over the John Higgins mantle of being the best one player you'd want to chase a deficit?

Postby SnookerFan

PLtheRef wrote:Has Selby taken over the John Higgins mantle of being the best one player you'd want to chase a deficit?

I guess.

In the sense that on current form/ability I'd favour Selby to chase a lead more than Higgins.

Or did you mean Prime Higgins?

Postby hendry_fan

Damn stream kept buckin up!!. :grrr:

Selby indeed comes back,it,s now 6 a piece folks.

Can he keep it goin though.

Postby hendry_fan

So Dings stops the rotting,goes back in the lead,7-6.

Time for some tea and biccies. :-)

Postby Cheshire Cat

Selby showing real grit as expected to level it, but what a response from Ding to stop Selbs from edging in front. Considering he hasn't had much of a chance in this second session, it's been a good break.

Postby SnookerFan

Muppet147 wrote:Another dull final involving Selby.

This could go down with "one sided drab final" and "Selby is Ronnie's bunny" as Hall Of Fame Snooker Island stupidity.

Postby Andre147

Afternoon folks!

Ding responding to Selby's comeback from 3-6. Now it's 8-6 after being 3 frames without potting a ball.

Cmon DIng! :-D

Postby hendry_fan

Ding now makes a 52 and goes 2 in front,just needs 2 more to be crowned Shanghai Masters champ 2016 and to put his silverware collection up to 12!. :-)

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:Afternoon folks!

Ding responding to Selby's comeback from 3-6. Now it's 8-6 after being 3 frames without potting a ball.

Good afternoon Andre,just fallen outta bed have you?. :-D

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:

I have! :-D Late night yesterday, 6am I got to bed. Needed to catch some of my sleep.

Fully recovered! :D I'll watch the rest of the Final I missed later, but right now just hoping Ding can win this Title. Won't be easy though, comeback King Selby will try his hardest for it not to hapen for Ding.

Postby Andre147

I see this has been a Final where a player has been dominating the Table fr 2 or 3 frames, and then the other responds in fashion.

Let's see how Selby does that now...

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

I have! :-D Late night yesterday, 6am I got to bed. Needed to catch some of my sleep.

Fully recovered! :D I'll watch the rest of the Final I missed later, but right now just hoping Ding can win this Title. Won't be easy though, comeback King Selby will try his hardest for it not to hapen for Ding.

Why bother going to bed? You could've just waited an hour, put the snooker final on?