Post a reply

Re: Shanghai Masters Semi-Finals !!!

Postby Cloud Strife

Dan-cat wrote:That was a shocker from Bingo, Selbo in, make it count the Jester

Well, he didn't and is now in trouble snookered behind the brown.

Postby Cloud Strife

Dan-cat wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:I've cast my vote for the Labour leadership election. I voted for Jeremy Corbyn.

The voice of reason

I registered just so I could vote for him the previous time. Nothing has happened in the year or so since for me to change my mind.

Politics in this country badly needs a shake up. Hopefully, the party will get behind Corbyn now instead of the back stabbing and infighting.

Postby Dan-cat

Cloud Strife wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:I've cast my vote for the Labour leadership election. I voted for Jeremy Corbyn.

The voice of reason

I registered just so I could vote for him the previous time. Nothing has happened in the year or so since for me to change my mind.

Politics in this country badly needs a shake up. Hopefully, the party will get behind Corbyn now instead of the back stabbing and infighting.

"Instead of a bottom-line based on money and power, we need a new bottom-line that judges corporations, governments, schools, public institutions, and social practices as efficient, rational and productive not only to the extent they maximize money and power, but to the extent they maximize love and caring, ethical and ecological sensitivity, and our capacity to respond with awe and wonder at the grandeur of the universe."
- Rabbi Michael Lerner

Well done Selbs

Postby hendry_fan

OMG!,i cannot believe what i just read,although i should believe it by now,if ya know what a mean. :chin:

Never doubt Mr Selby.:roll: :-D

SELBY DOES IT YET AGAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIN!.

I have to confess,i did,nt see any of the match,but for Selbs to have to make yet another comeback and to succeed and pull one off yet again. <laugh>

What can one say,it really is INNNNNCREDDDDDDDDDDDDDIBLE!.

:clap: Well done Mark!. :clap:

Did Bingo blob,did he have plenty,or just a few good chances to clinch the match,or was it Mark that was came on too strong toward the end and literally froze him out?.

Postby Dan-cat

I wouldn't call it a freeze out but Selby certainly woke up all of a sudden like he nearly always does.

Bingo blobbed a blue when he had a chance to clinch the match (it wasn't frame ball or anything, but the balls were there for the taking) and Joe Johnson remarked 'well that could be a turning point' and sure enough it was. I actually missed two frames of Selby's comeback because our solar power tripped so not sure how those frames went

Postby hendry_fan

Gridlock wrote:I will join in brotherhood, I assume anyhow, with one Hendry_fan, in cheering on Mags for the trophy!

Hallo Mr Gridlock,

Have you also been eatin some humble pie?,or maybe been drinkin some humble Scotch?.

Glad that your rootin for Mags,you,ve got verrrrry good choice mate. :-D

I was gonna watch his match against Ding,but i just rolled up the blinds and i,m amazed too see that once again the :sun: is shining here in Bonnie Scotland.

I,m very tempted to go out now,but on the other hand,i,m also very tempted to watch Mags beat Ding live,hmmm,decisions,decisions time.

Maybe i should toss a coin. <laugh>

It,s also good to see that also Dan and Cloud are also rootin for Mags. <ok>

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:I wouldn't call it a freeze out but Selby certainly woke up all of a sudden like he nearly always does.

Bingo blobbed a blue when he had a chance to clinch the match (it wasn't frame ball or anything, but the balls were there for the taking) and Joe Johnson remarked 'well that could be a turning point' and sure enough it was. I actually missed two frames of Selby's comeback because our solar power tripped so not sure how those frames went

Thanks for the summary Dan!. <ok>