Post a reply

Re: Shanghai Masters Quarter-Finals !!!

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:Just seen something on Twitter that suggest Ding wins this match that I am currently watching. <doh>

Spoilers.

To be fair, he is about to go 4-3 with only half an hour of coverage left.

Postby hendry_fan

Been very busy today,just saw the results.

Holt does a Holt,as usual,he can,t build up and go further than the 1/4,s,ah well,at least he knocked out Ronnie :-D

It seems as though Mags went down a gear,at least in the breaks dept,he <only> knocked in two 50+ers,both came in the 5th frame,a 51 and then a 62,at least he won though. <ok>

M.White did,nt even make one 50+er.

Also judgin by the scoring in the Selby/Day match,there was nuthin much to shout about in that match neither,both <only> managed two 50+ breaks between them,Day made a 98,Selbs made a 52.

Bingo finaly gets to the latter stages of a ranker again,seems ages since that happend.

Postby SnookerFan

Muppet147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm going to log off in a minute. Not getting any taped today, but will watch the highlights on Eurosport later tonight. Might be nice to not know the results again.

By the way, anybody up at 7am tomorrow?

You still use video tape?

Do you own a gramophone too?

No, I use Sky Plus. I just still refer to it as taping.

Postby Gridlock

Hello snooker friends! Took the day off and watched most of Mags and White live this morning. Watching Ding and Holt on youtube now. This one has Eurosport commentary. Who is the heavy breather? Is it Mike Hallet? Anyhow 3:30 and a few beers so far, and thoroughly enjoying thesnooker!

Postby SnookerFan

Gridlock wrote:Hello snooker friends! Took the day off and watched most of Mags and White live this morning. Watching Ding and Holt on youtube now. This one has Eurosport commentary. Who is the heavy breather? Is it Mike Hallet? Anyhow 3:30 and a few beers so far, and thoroughly enjoying thesnooker!

Never noticed. rofl

I'll check for his breathing tomorrow...

Postby SnookerFan

Gridlock wrote:Hello snooker friends! Took the day off and watched most of Mags and White live this morning. Watching Ding and Holt on youtube now. This one has Eurosport commentary. Who is the heavy breather? Is it Mike Hallet? Anyhow 3:30 and a few beers so far, and thoroughly enjoying thesnooker!

You should watch some with BBC commentary. I want your opinion on Dennis Taylor.

Postby Gridlock

SnookerFan wrote:

You should watch some with BBC commentary. I want your opinion on Dennis Taylor.

I like Dennis . Today's commentators were Hallet and Phil Studd. I'm not really up on any of them, but you can hear the heavy breath right from the beginning.