Post a reply

Re: Shanghai Masters Last 16 !!!!

Postby Lou147

Ronnies safety and positional play has been worrying so far

Postby eraserhead

Loving the Chinese crowd with both Ronnie and Ding playing, It's like a panto.

Signs of Ronnie's game being there but in fits and starts.

Postby Cloud Strife

eraserhead wrote:Loving the Chinese crowd with both Ronnie and Ding playing, It's like a panto.

They're the only two who can draw a crowd and create an atmosphere in Chinese events. Normally, the crowd is dead, those that bother to turn up that is.

Postby eraserhead

Cloud Strife wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Loving the Chinese crowd with both Ronnie and Ding playing, It's like a panto.

They're the only two who can draw a crowd and create an atmosphere in Chinese events. Normally, the crowd is dead, those that bother to turn up that is.

I was surprised at how much they supported Ronnie over Liang it was like a Masters crowd. <laugh>

Postby Cloud Strife

eraserhead wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

I was surprised at how much they supported Ronnie over Liang it was like a Masters crowd. <laugh>

Not surprising really. I've seen Ronnie get cheered over Ding in the past by Chinese audiences.

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
eraserhead wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Not surprising really. I've seen Ronnie get cheered over Ding in the past by Chinese audiences.

In 2009 at this very tournament which Ronnie won, yeah I remember it well. <ok>

Postby Andre147

Ding was 1-0 down, leads 3-1.

Trump 3-1 ahead.

And Carter 2-1 ahead, could be 3-1.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Andre147 wrote:Ronnie's long potting in this tournament has been :hatoff:

yep. since 2012 his lon gpotting has been his strength and not his weakness anymore. remeber one match vs MJW at the Worlds 2008 where it was under 10% after the first session (but still led 5-3)

Postby Dan-cat

hahaha yes I know exactly what you mean. Who would they support if they play each other?

MDG I love you, but seriously. I read this thread before checking the scores, anyone would think he was 3 - 0 down the way you post!!! He's actually winning you na-na head!

Postby Andre147

What were the odds at the begging of the session that this would be the last match to go to MSI..

Carter leads 3-1 v Higgins.