Post a reply

Re: Shanghai Masters Wild Card and Last 32 !!!

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Who is Ding playing next?

Allen. A great match in prospect, probably the best on paper I'd say.

Ronnie gets the TV match at 12:30 (obviously), plus Allen v Ding on the other TV table.

The morning ones will surely be Selby v Carrington and Mags v Hawkins.

Of course, Ding vs Allen.

Shame that's not the TV table. I understand they'll go with Ronnie as the player who'll get the most viewers, but I can see him laying the smack down on Holt and Allen vs Ding being the more interesting match.

Saying that, I said Ronnie would lay the smack down on Liang.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Who is Ding playing next?

Allen. A great match in prospect, probably the best on paper I'd say.

Ronnie gets the TV match at 12:30 (obviously), plus Allen v Ding on the other TV table.

The morning ones will surely be Selby v Carrington and Mags v Hawkins.

Of course, Ding vs Allen.

Shame that's not the TV table. I understand they'll go with Ronnie as the player who'll get the most viewers, but I can see him laying the smack down on Holt and Allen vs Ding being the more interesting match.

Saying that, I said Ronnie would lay the smack down on Liang.

Ding vs Allen is on TV.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Ding vs Allen is on TV.

What? As the main match?

Why is that? Because the Chinese pick the match and not Eurosport?

I don't know about it being the main match, but it's televised which is what I meant.

Postby Andre147

SF there are 2 TV tables, but ES will show Ronnie's match instead of the Ding one. If you want to watch the latter use the ES Player if you have it, or one of the usual streams on FromSport for instance.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:SF there are 2 TV tables, but ES will show Ronnie's match instead of the Ding one. If you want to watch the latter use the ES Player if you have it, or one of the usual streams on FromSport for instance.

Yeah, no I get that. But I don't subscribe to ES Player, and if I did I wouldn't be able to watch it at work.

When I say TV table, I meant the match that the main television channel will concentrate on. Which I suspected would be Ronnie rather than Ding.

Sorry, that was me not explaining what I meant properly.