Post a reply

Re: Hanteng Autos World Open Final !!!

Postby Vallomas

And while Ali was set to finish it with 10-6, Perry closed the gap to 8-9 with a 92 in the previous frame.

I still favour Joe to win, but it will be very bitter for Ali if he loses in that way.

Postby Vallomas

SnookerFan wrote:
Vallomas wrote:Great pot in the middle, only with suicide he loses the trophy now.

Why would he commit suicide?

Hehe, it's an idiom we use in my country in these occasions. :-D

Anyway, Carter finishes with a century and he is the World Open champion. :happy:

Postby Wildey

Well played Ali Carter.

its been a up and down week for him form wise but hes emerged the winner.

and incidentally next tournament in 3 and a half weeks is the Paul Hunter Classic and Ali Carter is the Defending Champion.

Ali Carter will be playing on 26th of August 12pm approx against a amateur qualifier

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:I really like Joe Johnson on commentary.

He ain't necessarily a mine of knowledge like Clive, and sometimes to remember all the facts re: history of the game. But unlike so!e of the idiots on the BBC he tries to stay current, knowing the names of all their players. And has a passion for the sport.

Unlike the BBC who have a passion for golf, the city of Leicester and where the cue ball is in relation to the pocket.

Johnson is nice I agree, although quite often you can hear his heavy breathing on the mic. :no:

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I really like Joe Johnson on commentary.

He ain't necessarily a mine of knowledge like Clive, and sometimes to remember all the facts re: history of the game. But unlike so!e of the idiots on the BBC he tries to stay current, knowing the names of all their players. And has a passion for the sport.

Unlike the BBC who have a passion for golf, the city of Leicester and where the cue ball is in relation to the pocket.

Johnson is nice I agree, although quite often you can hear his heavy breathing on the mic. :no:

Only when he is really enjoying the match.

Postby Dan-cat

Didn't watch one complete frame of this. Boooo. Been so busy. Life getting in the way of my snooker addiction.

Go on Carter. Your attitude stank at the Crucible when Angles was playing magnificently, but I forgive you. You deserve this. A player who wears his heart on his sleeve.