Post a reply

Hanteng Autos World Open Last 32 !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 25th~ Sunday 31st of July in Yushan, China

The Last 32 and very few major casualties Michael White, Peter Ebdon, Marco Fu and Stephen Maguire losing at the last 64 stage.

World Champion Mark Selby, UK Champion Neil Robertson, Defending Champion Shaun Murphy, Ding Junhui and Judd Trump leading the charge for the trophy but theres strong competition from John Higgins, Stuart Bingham, Ricky Walden, Barry Hawkins and Ali Carter.

Who will reach the last 16?

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Hanteng Autos World Open Last 32 !!!

Postby SnookerFan

People not watching this tournament much?

Is it because it's on during the day? During the summer months? Because Ronnie isn't playing?

Come on people. How many best of nine matches do we get any more? Higgins and Lines was a good match. Georgiou ran Ding close. Ish.

Postby PoolBoy

I always feel a bit 'detached' from the tournaments in China. The time difference and not having Eurosport means it's a competition I follow only via live scoring!

Postby Wildey

I Love Chinese Events waking up to snooker is fantastic however its full on in work that i dont get much chance these days

Postby Wildey

World Champion Mark Selby has been defeated 5-3 by Thepchaiya Un-Nooh.

Kurt Maflin limited Xiao Guodong to 58 points in a 5-0 defeat

Postby Wildey

a Word on Duane Jones.

after a poor 2015/2016 his debut season where he won 2 matches and £775

this season so far hes won 3 matches and £7,000 and pushed Graeme Dott to a decider.

During his time in Q School he was probably the most consistent performer every year

Postby Wildey

Michael Holt is one frame away from another great win this time against Higgins in his best season to date however we all know what Higgins is capable of when his back to the wall

Postby Wildey

2 Matches in to a decider

Higgins levels against Holt and Hawkins does the same against Ryan Day

Veteran Scotsman Alan McManus is 4-2 up on Liang Wenbo.

Postby Wildey

Alan McManus has beaten Liang Wenbo 5-2 and will next play Thepchaiy Un-Nooh

Postby Wildey

Higgins came through a tough match with Holt 5-4 and next he plays Graeme Dott or Mark Williams who plays this afternoon at 12.30pm BST

Postby Wildey

Only 1 match left to be completed Day leading Hawkins 39-30 in the decider

Postby LC

Wildey wrote:I Love Chinese Events waking up to snooker is fantastic however its full on in work that i dont get much chance these days

It can't be that busy today then haha

Postby Wildey

LC wrote:
Wildey wrote:I Love Chinese Events waking up to snooker is fantastic however its full on in work that i dont get much chance these days

It can't be that busy today then haha

Had a few hours this morning wont be here this afternoon

Postby hendry_fan

Wildey wrote:Michael Holt is one frame away from another great win this time against Higgins in his best season to date however we all know what Higgins is capable of when his back to the wall

Holt threw four 50+ breaks at him,to Johns one,but the mighty John Higgins once again showed the Hitman who,s the boss.

Another oldie from Scotland,Angles also showes his opponent how it,s done with a nice 5-2 win over Liang Wenbo.

:happy:

Postby kolompar

I wanted to watch Thor and Robbo but I understand they're showing the Chinese players.
Trump 3-1 down to Zhang Anda, not really playing well, Zhanger is a bit better and just made a 96.
Woollaston is 4-1 up on Ding.

Postby PoolBoy

Kyren Wilson 0-5 Daniel Wells is a real eye-opener! Best win of the Welshman's career, surely!
Disappointing from Ding after his Crucible efforts - losing 1-5 to Ben Woollaston.
But, Ants continues to impress. Any 5-1 victory over Ricky Walden is a terrific effort...

Postby SnookerFan

Random memory attack. Remember during the German Masters? Around about frame 3, they kept having a guest commentator who was only there for one frame? Ha Ha. Sorry, that's got nothing to do with anything. I just suddenly remembered it.

Postby Vallomas

Ants is looking strong for top 16 in time for The Masters.

Impressive result this 5-0 for Daniel Wells and also impressive that Zhang is the only Chinese player left in the tournament!

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:Random memory attack. Remember during the German Masters? Around about frame 3, they kept having a guest commentator who was only there for one frame? Ha Ha. Sorry, that's got nothing to do with anything. I just suddenly remembered it.

I do. But who were they?

Postby eraserhead

Ding, Selby and Trump out, and can't believe Kyren got whitewashed.

Hopefully McGill can get past Selt and go far in this one as well.