Post a reply

Re: Hanteng Autos World Open WC, Last 128 and Last 64 !!!

Postby Wildey

Regarding Shoot Out and so many best of 7s that has not been anywhere near Hearns crowning Glory.

Suerly the success of the World Championship should tell him how much the audience wants long formats but it does seem he is ignoring that fact.

Postby hendry_fan

151kbar151 wrote:OK, spectators seem they are there :)
Marco, Marco... What an effort he put into that break but then relatively easy green...

I only saw the final frame of this match,Fu was all over the shop in that frame. :dizzy:

Verrrrrrrrrrry well done to Craigie though!,records the BIGGEST win of his carreer so far. :clap: :clap:

Postby PoolBoy

I'm only able to see the scores for this - and so when I saw that Marcu Fu had lost, it didn't really register what a good win it was for Sam Craigie...as I'd somehow been thinking it was Sam Baird he was playing!!
And that would've been a feasible score - but for Sam Craigie, it's a significant scalp, and a first-ever 'Last 32' appearance awaits!

Postby motorhead

hendry_fan wrote:Mags loses the decider to Guodong. :roll:

I just saw that Ford made a crackin comeback against Mavis,he trailed 4-0.

Ford threw five 60+ breaks at him in the last 5 frames. <ok>

wow Tom! :dance2:

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:Regarding Shoot Out and so many best of 7s that has not been anywhere near Hearns crowning Glory.

Suerly the success of the World Championship should tell him how much the audience wants long formats but it does seem he is ignoring that fact.

I agree.

The good old Best of 9 rankers are now mostly in China, where Hearn can't touch with the formats.

Postby SnookerFan

So Murphy won 5-1. Sanderson Lam looked to have chances, but just didn't finish them off. Gutted about the black ball finish at the end, but you need to take your chances against a player like Murphy.

I see Selby beat Jimmy 5-1. Anybody watch? Jimmy play well at all?

Don't understand why Murphy was televised over the Ding match. Looks a better match than the Murphy one.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:Regarding Shoot Out and so many best of 7s that has not been anywhere near Hearns crowning Glory.

I agree.

The good old Best of 9 rankers are now mostly in China, where Hearn can't touch with the formats.

Who is sponsoring the ShootOut? I think we should all spam their Twitter account. Hearn seems to listen to all sponsors more than fans. rofl

Postby chengdufan

SnookerFan wrote:I see Selby beat Jimmy 5-1. Anybody watch? Jimmy play well at all?

Don't understand why Murphy was televised over the Ding match. Looks a better match than the Murphy one.

I saw the Selby Jimmy game, Selby was on top form. Jimmy didn't really get much of a look in. He did get one or two chances and missed when in, but it was mostly him missing tricky long pots, then Selby getting a nice break.
They showed Ding's game on TV here in China (it seems the coverage here is unusually excellent for this tournament. We got the first two matches on the main TV sports channel, CCTV5 and Ding's evening match on the second channel, CCTV5+). It was a good match. Ding not at his best (but by no means playing poorly) and Georgiou playing quite well to really push him. Georgiou's safety really let him down, but his potting and break building were fairly impressive.

Postby Cheshire Cat

I was watching through O'Sullivan v Fu in the Grand Prix Final, the year Fu won it. Probably one of the most impressive performances Fu has ever put in.

It's a shame consistency is the thing he really lacks, been his achilles heel down the years, especially as of late. He just can't seem to string good performances together and get on a run.

Postby snooky147

hendry_fan wrote:COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN GRAEME,GET IN THERE WEEEEMAN!.

:clap: :phew:Manages to win the decider against the young Welsh gun,Duane Jones.:phew: :clap:

Scoreboard went mental in final frame. i hate that. you can never really trust these fools when it comes to results when there has been problems. :sad:

Postby hendry_fan

snooky147 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN GRAEME,GET IN THERE WEEEEMAN!.

:clap: :phew:Manages to win the decider against the young Welsh gun,Duane Jones.:phew: :clap:

Scoreboard went mental in final frame. i hate that. you can never really trust these fools when it comes to results when there has been problems. :sad:

How does the saying go,"Some never learn",well World Snooker certainly lives up to that!.

They,ve still only got the scores/breaks for the first 4 frames up,must be rocket science. <doh>

I,m only hopin that Graeme really did win,it would,nt surprise me at all that it was actually Jones that won. :roll: <laugh>