Post a reply

Indian Open !!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Tuesday 5th~ Saturday 9th of July in Hyderabad, India

After Qualifying in Preston the India Open gets down to the buisness end where Michael White will be trying to succesfully defend the title he won in 2015.

Trying to stop him will be Kyren Wilson, Martin Gould, Marco Fu, Ricky Walden, Shaun Murphy, Graeame Dott, Mark Williams, Barry Hawkins, Stephen Maguire, and Stuart Bingham.

Many top players who includes World Champion Mark Selby didnt enter and the highest profile loser from preston was Ali Carter who lost 4-1 to veteran Jimmy White.

Who will win the 3rd staging of the Indian Open?

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Image

Image

Re: Indian Open !!!!!!!!

Postby Forza_Bajen

I´m so f***ing tired of this sh*t now. All i want is to see a fair and proper stream of snooker, but nowadays it seems to be impossible.

I feel i must look after a betting site that are streaming. Do u have any tip for me who is the best? And no, not Bet365 because u can´t get fullscreen and i am also banned there for ever, and no not unibet because u cant get fullscreen there and i am banned for six months there., and no not 1Xbet, because they have a lot of advertising all over the picture so you can´t see the snooker. Do anyone know a betting site that will show Indian Open and where it is nice and flowing pictures, and where u can choose to see in fullscreen?

Please god, help me!!!!

Re: Indian Open !!!!!!!!

Postby Forza_Bajen

An alternative is to put in some dollars on bet365 anyway and make an account there even if i am blocked. They will block me again but let me have the money there so i can see the snooker.

But they don´t have fullscreen. Gaaah!!!!!! Give me advice of other betting sites that will stream Indian Open!!!!

Will Eurosport Player stream? I can´t find information about it on their Swedish site. Nothing about snooker. Don´t wanna pay if it´s not any snooker there. How do i know???

Re: Indian Open !!!!!!!!

Postby Vallomas

Forza_Bajen wrote:Will Eurosport Player stream? I can´t find information about it on their Swedish site. Nothing about snooker. Don´t wanna pay if it´s not any snooker there. How do i know???


As I can see right now on my ES player schedule, there will be live streaming fron India. :-)

I can't understand, though, why they don't show anything on their proper channels...

Re: Indian Open !!!!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Vallomas wrote:
Forza_Bajen wrote:Will Eurosport Player stream? I can´t find information about it on their Swedish site. Nothing about snooker. Don´t wanna pay if it´s not any snooker there. How do i know???


As I can see right now on my ES player schedule, there will be live streaming fron India. :-)

I can't understand, though, why they don't show anything on their proper channels...


Too much Wimbledon and Tour De France on Eurosport at the moment.

Re: Indian Open !!!!!!!!

Postby Forza_Bajen

Vallomas wrote:
Forza_Bajen wrote:Will Eurosport Player stream? I can´t find information about it on their Swedish site. Nothing about snooker. Don´t wanna pay if it´s not any snooker there. How do i know???


As I can see right now on my ES player schedule, there will be live streaming fron India. :-)

I can't understand, though, why they don't show anything on their proper channels...


Yeah i think I can see it too now :) It will cost me 7-8 dollars, just to see the snooker!

Since they stopped stream at Livesport, there´s much fewer streams out there. Eurosport Player now owns the rights so it looks like we all must get Eurosport player to see the snooker :love:

Re: Indian Open !!!!!!!!

Postby Forza_Bajen

SnookerFan wrote:
Vallomas wrote:
Forza_Bajen wrote:Will Eurosport Player stream? I can´t find information about it on their Swedish site. Nothing about snooker. Don´t wanna pay if it´s not any snooker there. How do i know???


As I can see right now on my ES player schedule, there will be live streaming fron India. :-)

I can't understand, though, why they don't show anything on their proper channels...


Too much Wimbledon and Tour De France on Eurosport at the moment.


That´s not sports for real men. Snooker are :moose:

Re: Indian Open !!!!!!!!

Postby Dan-cat

Wildey wrote: Tuesday 5th~ Saturday 9th of July in Hyderabad, India

After Qualifying in Preston the India Open gets down to the buisness end where Michael White will be trying to succesfully defend the title he won in 2015.

Trying to stop him will be Kyren Wilson, Martin Gould, Marco Fu, Ricky Walden, Shaun Murphy, Graeame Dott, Mark Williams, Barry Hawkins, Stephen Maguire, and Stuart Bingham.

Many top players who includes World Champion Mark Selby didnt enter and the highest profile loser from preston was Ali Carter who lost 4-1 to veteran Jimmy White.

Who will win the 3rd staging of the Indian Open?



Is it possible to unsuccessfully defend his title? :P

Re: Indian Open !!!!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
Is it possible to unsuccessfully defend his title? :P


Now you mention it, the term #successful defence' though commonly used, doesn't make a lot of sense. In that you defend your title, or you don't. There's not really a difference between a successful defence, and a defence. It's like saying a dead corpse or a true fact. It's one word too many.

Saying that, it's a bit of a pedantic point. rofl

Re: Indian Open !!!!!!!!

Postby Andy Spark

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Is it possible to unsuccessfully defend his title? :P


Now you mention it, the term #successful defence' though commonly used, doesn't make a lot of sense. In that you defend your title, or you don't. There's not really a difference between a successful defence, and a defence. It's like saying a dead corpse or a true fact. It's one word too many.

Saying that, it's a bit of a pedantic point. rofl

I would say there is a big difference between just "a defence" and "a successful defence". The error is to say someone who successfully defended a title merely managed "a defence"; this is because "the defence" is the act of defending regardless of outcome, otherwise to suggest that someone is a "defending champion" would make no sense in the present tense. To say someone "failed to defend" is also wrong unless they didn't actually play.

However, as the point of defending is to eventually win the title (or stop another from winning) then a defence can be successful or unsuccessful in that regard. Hence, it is possible to "unsuccessfully defend a title", particularly if you go out early in the tournament. A journey as defending champion to the final could, perhaps, be classed as "moderately successful", or maybe "moderately unsuccessful", while...(Oh dear, I've even managed to bore myself here.)

Re: Indian Open !!!!!!!!

Postby SteveJJ

A couple of wild cards through to the next round. Wonder if Hamza Akbar was advised not to go on security grounds?

Fang Xiongman draws the short straw of getting Advani as a wildcard.

Re: Indian Open !!!!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Andy Spark wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Is it possible to unsuccessfully defend his title? :P


Now you mention it, the term #successful defence' though commonly used, doesn't make a lot of sense. In that you defend your title, or you don't. There's not really a difference between a successful defence, and a defence. It's like saying a dead corpse or a true fact. It's one word too many.

Saying that, it's a bit of a pedantic point. rofl

I would say there is a big difference between just "a defence" and "a successful defence". The error is to say someone who successfully defended a title merely managed "a defence"; this is because "the defence" is the act of defending regardless of outcome, otherwise to suggest that someone is a "defending champion" would make no sense in the present tense. To say someone "failed to defend" is also wrong unless they didn't actually play.

However, as the point of defending is to eventually win the title (or stop another from winning) then a defence can be successful or unsuccessful in that regard. Hence, it is possible to "unsuccessfully defend a title", particularly if you go out early in the tournament. A journey as defending champion to the final could, perhaps, be classed as "moderately successful", or maybe "moderately unsuccessful", while...(Oh dear, I've even managed to bore myself here.)


Some good points there, man.

Re: Indian Open !!!!!!!!

Postby motorhead

Dan-cat wrote:Forza, why don't you just pay for eurosport player?

I was gonna suggest the world snooker tv service as well but I just noticed it's been cancelled http://www.worldsnooker.livesport.tv/

It appears they are merging with ES player which makes totally sense.

Re: Indian Open !!!!!!!!

Postby Forza_Bajen

Dan-cat wrote:Forza, why don't you just pay for eurosport player?


Principal reasons. I don´t think i should need to pay just too see some snooker. Whatever it is, too see some hours of something i should not pay :moose:

I think i have right too see a free stream from it. As I always have done. But propably now i must buy eurosport player for tomorrow, i have no choice if i want a good nice streaming of it.

Re: Indian Open !!!!!!!!

Postby TheSaviour

Rubbish. No form. Jimmy is just battling it away to stay in the match and in the tournament. Swail leading 3-2, 34-42. Best of 7.

This is just livescore-wise, don´t know any details about the match. I have a one link (crickfree.tv) where to possible watch it, but can´t be bothered right now.

Re: Indian Open !!!!!!!!

Postby motorhead

dafaq is happening in the Poomjang's match? he was in a break and the ref just left

Re: Indian Open !!!!!!!!

Postby motorhead

Looks like they are doing some fixing to the table with another dude...

Re: Indian Open !!!!!!!!

Postby motorhead

seems they solved the problem, Poom didn't get distracted on the next difficult shot although the break ended on a rest shot then knocked in another good 50ish break to win the frame. 2-1 now.

Re: Indian Open !!!!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

TWITTER ATTACK!

David Hendon ‏@davehendon
Good start to the Indian Open, a power-cut has stopped play #potblackout

Re: Indian Open !!!!!!!!

Postby PoolBoy

SteveJJ wrote:A couple of wild cards through to the next round. Wonder if Hamza Akbar was advised not to go on security grounds?

Fang Xiongman draws the short straw of getting Advani as a wildcard.

Spot on! Advani won 4-2...
He now meets Elliot Slessor in the main draw - he'll fancy his chances in that, too.

Re: Indian Open !!!!!!!!

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

David Hendon ‏@davehendon
Good start to the Indian Open, a power-cut has stopped play #potblackout


David hendon is a witty twitty

Re: Indian Open !!!!!!!!

Postby Dan-cat

Forza_Bajen wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Forza, why don't you just pay for eurosport player?


Principal reasons. I don´t think i should need to pay just too see some snooker. Whatever it is, too see some hours of something i should not pay :moose:

I think i have right too see a free stream from it. As I always have done. But propably now i must buy eurosport player for tomorrow, i have no choice if i want a good nice streaming of it.


Why should entertainment be free? Sport is a business. When you go to the pub, do you expect free beer? :P

Re: Indian Open !!!!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
Why should entertainment be free? Sport is a business. When you go to the pub, do you expect free beer? :P


In my pub, the Landlord sometimes buys a drink for the regulars. You have to be known to him and have spent a lot of money in there previously though. So it's more of a loyalty scheme.

Re: Indian Open !!!!!!!!

Postby PoolBoy

Disappointing 0-4 loss for Aditya Mehta in his home tournament (vs. Jimmy Robertson).
Meanwhile, defending champion, Michael White is just starting out in his match against Anthony Hamilton.

Mark King has crashed out, losing 1-4 to Rory McLeod, despite knocking-in a 142 break.

Re: Indian Open !!!!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

TWITTER ATTACK!

Aditya Mehta ‏@snookered_adi
I must apologise for that performance. . There still a lot of work to be done yet. #IndianOpen #keepthefaith