Post a reply

Re: Indian Open Last 128 !!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

Second day gets underway soon with Jack Lisowski playing Michael Wild and Ricky Walden playing Zhang Anda.

also in action today are Luca Brecel, Graeme Dott and Mark Williams

Postby eraserhead

Another enjoyable day of snooker at the guild hall! :D

Lisowski played some decent stuff but he couldn't escape snookers, heard some of the players in the crowd complaining about cushions squaring off.

Enjoyed Poomjaeng and Lucas match, but more disappointment from Holt as he lost 4-1 to Mitchell Mann. The second Marc Davis needs to see Stephen Maguires doctor, every time he missed a pot he grabbed his bowtie. <laugh>

Postby aimlesswandeer

Graeme Dott's just forced a decider with Scottish amateur Michael Collumb. Another amateur, David Lilley, held his nerve to win a respotted black in the decider having seen Pengfei fight back from 3-1 down.

Postby Wildey

Graeme Dott managed to fall over the line against Scottish Amateur Michael Collumb

and a few surprises as amateur David Lilley beat Tian Pengfei to book his place in the main draw.

Lilley has only played in one PTC losing first Q round to Ben Harrison 4-2 at the SWSA in Gloucester back in 2012.

A Good win for yorkshire's Ashley Hugill beating Ross Muir 4-2 and reaches a venue for the first time.

Postby Gridlock

eraserhead wrote:Another enjoyable day of snooker at the guild hall! :D

Lisowski played some decent stuff but he couldn't escape snookers, heard some of the players in the crowd complaining about cushions squaring off.

Enjoyed Poomjaeng and Lucas match, but more disappointment from Holt as he lost 4-1 to Mitchell Mann. The second Marc Davis needs to see Stephen Maguires doctor, every time he missed a pot he grabbed his bowtie. <laugh>

Sounds really good to see it live yeah?

Postby kolompar

Wildey wrote:and a few surprises as amateur David Lilley beat Tian Pengfei to book his place in the main draw.

Tian scored 512 points to Lilley's 317. Looking at CueTracker, noone was even close to scoring over 500, Duane Jones had 431.

Postby SnookerEd25

kolompar wrote:Streaming is available on betting sites, probably will be on sites like fromsport too.
This is the best I've found, doesn't need registration
http://sportstream365.com/other
you'll have to find "Снукер", that's snooker in Russian.

Thanks for that, I have enjoyed an unexpected 3-day weekend of Snooker; not sure Mrs. SnookerEd quite shared my enthusiasm though... :bags:

Postby eraserhead

kolompar wrote:Good to see someone could use that link.
So Jimmy ends the Indian Open qualifying :-D

I used it as well thanks!

See what you mean about the shaking that needs sorting out.

Postby aimlesswandeer

Scott Donaldson looked to play well in defeat again. He can't seem to catch a break with his draws, though I suppose it's due to him starting from scratch again this season in terns of ranking points. Mark Williams will be another tough one in the next tournament.