Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes World Grand Prix Final !!!

Postby hendry_fan

When you think about it,this match is actually quite entertaining,bein able to witness all these blobs. :-D

And the deep stare from Smurph was priceless. <laugh>

Postby Cheshire Cat

SnookerFan wrote:Clive Everton isn't a Bingham fan, is he?

Bingham ended Ronnie's quest last year for a 6th World Title. Being the Ronnie fan that he is, I don't think Clive would be too happy about that. :john:

Postby snucar

I can't wait for April to come so this Bingham world champion joke can come to an end. Dott was a super player compared to this "accident"! Murphy's form is very poor also but he keeps shooting everything on sight, the chap is completely out of order. his cue ball control is slighty better to mine. Plus, he needs to find a proper tailor for his pants cause I don't know for how much moreI can stare at his sausage, ferchrissake. Terrible final!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Cheshire Cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Clive Everton isn't a Bingham fan, is he?

Bingham ended Ronnie's quest last year for a 6th World Title. Being the Ronnie fan that he is, I don't think Clive would be too happy about that. :john:

I hate to criticise Sir Clive, but he sounded so biased in the Ronnie match vs Holt.
Last edited by SnookerFan on 05 Jun 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby hendry_fan

So,it,s time for part 2 of the "carry on Grand Prix" final. :-D

And good old Phil Yates has slipped into the commentary box.

Postby SnookerFan

They are talking of the history of the Grand Prix. I've always taken the ITV's Grand Prix to be different to the one that BBC had, especially as they morphed that into the World Open.

I know they use the same trophy, but I took that as a gimmick.

Postby snucar

SnookerFan wrote:They are talking of the history of the Grand Prix. I've always taken the ITV's Grand Prix to be different to the one that BBC had, especially as they morphed that into the World Open.

I know they use the same trophy, but I took that as a gimmick.

I agree completely. The Rothmans Grand Prix was one of the best and more glamorous ranking events out there. This tourney is a total joke of event, as most of the ranking events nowadays.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Said in another thread that i'm indifferent towards Bingham, but I feel for him out there. He's playing absolutely terribly.

Anyone know what the Pot % is at the moment? It was awful earlier.

Postby kolompar

snucar wrote:I can't wait for April to come so this Bingham world champion joke can come to an end. Dott was a super player compared to this "accident"! Murphy's form is very poor also but he keeps shooting everything on sight, the chap is completely out of order. his cue ball control is slighty better to mine. Plus, he needs to find a proper tailor for his pants cause I don't know for how much moreI can stare at his sausage, ferchrissake. Terrible final!!!

<laugh> <ok>
I just checked the provisional end-of-season seedings, and it looks like there's a good chance that after the WC, the worst ever world champion will turn into the worst ever world number 1. :-(

Postby SnookerFan

kolompar wrote:
snucar wrote:I can't wait for April to come so this Bingham world champion joke can come to an end. Dott was a super player compared to this "accident"! Murphy's form is very poor also but he keeps shooting everything on sight, the chap is completely out of order. his cue ball control is slighty better to mine. Plus, he needs to find a proper tailor for his pants cause I don't know for how much moreI can stare at his sausage, ferchrissake. Terrible final!!!

<laugh> <ok>
I just checked the provisional end-of-season seedings, and it looks like there's a good chance that after the WC, the worst ever world champion will turn into the worst ever world number 1. :-(

I want him to win this, to become the 'worst ever' four time ranking event winner.