Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes World Grand Prix Final !!!

Postby Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat wrote: The only way tomorrow could annoy me is if Murphy just comes out and fires a complete blank.

Don't you dare start, Smurph.

Postby SnookerFan

I like having a pint with the snooker final.

See, my problem when the German Masters was that I went for a pint at midday. Had 3, got back for 1pm and was knackered all day.

Here I've waited til frame 2 and paced myself better.

Postby hendry_fan

A horrific blob on the pink from Smurph!. :dizzy:

This match so far has been drivvel,hogwash,codswallop all put together. <laugh>

Postby Cheshire Cat

Surely one of the worst standards in a ranking final in recent times? 79% pot success for Bingo, 83% ish for Murphy. I mean I was kidding when I wanted Smurph to win 10-0, but i'd rather have a scoreline like that if it meant one of these two muppets played well.

Postby hendry_fan

Smurph needs a BIG boot up his rear end,he should,ve had this match 3/4 won by now,very dissappiontin from him,since he,s led 4-1,he,s been absolute doubledrivvel. :sad:

Postby hendry_fan

stateofwonder wrote:I wonder what Clive is saying - he is commentating, right?

Yates n Foulds are commentatin atm,,Clive and Angles did the first 4 frames,i,m sure Clive is in a state of shock after the garbage he saw. :-D

Postby Cheshire Cat

The Masters final between ROS and Hawkins was the last real 'drab' one I can remember this season, being one-sided and all, but at least ROS hammered his opponent when he was down and kept him there.

Murphy has been shocking to give Bingham even one frame since 4-1, let alone to go 4-4.

Postby SnookerFan

stateofwonder wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
stateofwonder wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Bingham could take a lead. :shock:

You are right <doh>

I said could. Not would.

Indeed. Although Murphy is doing his best to make your conjecture come true

Bingham is gonna win 5-4. :shock:

Postby TheRocket

If I was the bald hammer I'd take a very long look in the mirror everyday and say to myself how lucky I am to call myself a World Champion.

As for Murphy. To probably lose against this player twice in a big final must be really a shameful thing.