Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes World Grand Prix Final !!!

Postby SnookerFan

stateofwonder wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Shaun Murphy is a bucking disgrace.

I guess as we never know what's going on in their heads, we as spectators should only say that the game is a disgrace...

According to this forum, everybody who isn't Ronnie is a disgrace.

Postby stateofwonder

SnookerFan wrote:
stateofwonder wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Shaun Murphy is a bucking disgrace.

I guess as we never know what's going on in their heads, we as spectators should only say that the game is a disgrace...

According to this forum, everybody who isn't Ronnie is a disgrace.

Nah, I see quite a lot of Selby fans around here

Postby SnookerFan

stateofwonder wrote:Okay, this is bad. However I take consolation in that this isn't the worst match I watched this week - that was the Ding-Wollaston match where Ding won with a pot success of 43%

In my opinion, the most boring match Bingham played was against Steve Davis in the 2006 Masters.

I know, I was there.

Postby stateofwonder

SnookerFan wrote:
stateofwonder wrote:Okay, this is bad. However I take consolation in that this isn't the worst match I watched this week - that was the Ding-Wollaston match where Ding won with a pot success of 43%

In my opinion, the most boring match Bingham played was against Steve Davis in the 2006 Masters.

I know, I was there.

I guess the chance of that being on youtube is zero then

Postby hendry_fan

Well,it takes a heck of a lot for me to be shocked and kinda speechless,but atm i am.

:dizzy: :dizzy: It,s absolutely INCREDIBLE that Bingo is leadin 5-4,talk bout lettin your opponent off the hook,i can,t recall of seeing the likes. :dizzy: :dizzy:

Smurphs superman powers absolutely deteriated. :hide:

Postby SnookerFan

stateofwonder wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

I know, I was there.

I guess the chance of that being on youtube is zero then

Less than zero, I'd guess.

Think the Ebdon vs Dott final, but more boring.

Postby eraserhead

I've only watched bits but every time I have Murphy's missed something significant.

What's happening with Ronnie?

Postby SnookerFan

eraserhead wrote:I've only watched bits but every time I have Murphy's missed something significant.

He turned up, he played like rubbish, he lost.

Postby eraserhead

SnookerFan wrote:
eraserhead wrote:I've only watched bits but every time I have Murphy's missed something significant.

I know that but he just got brought up inexplicably in the thread.

Postby SnookerFan

eraserhead wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

I know that but he just got brought up inexplicably in the thread.

They were showing clips of him as an eleven year old.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Obligatory Ronnie mention, since ITV were showing clips of him for their 'Snooker Maverick' show. Can't have a thread on here without mentioning him, after all.

Postby mantorok

Sounds like this final is turning out like expected. Murphy is a known bottler and Bingham played well for two weeks last year.

Enjoy the rest lol