Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes World Grand Prix Final !!!

Postby Gridlock

hendry_fan wrote:
Gridlock wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Gridlock wrote:Finally got on to watch the final! Hi all....listening to big band music and hope bingo can pull it out!

:welcome: back Gridlock,are you havin a bourbon?. :party:

You know me all too well, my friend! :-)

Good on ya mate,enjoy.

I,m on water tonight. :-D

I also found this 4 grain whiskey made craft here in Michigan. Equal corn wheat rye and malted barley. Not aged long enough however. CHEERS!

Postby Andre147

Mark of a champion, raising his game when it truly matters :hatoff:

Murphy leads 9-8 with a nice compilled 120 break.

Postby Andre147

Where's Skull these days? I miss his minute by minute updated posts.

I think he's been very busy of late with his uni related work. Me too on my work for that matter, haven't been able to watch as much Snooker as I normally do.

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Gridlock wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Gridlock wrote:Finally got on to watch the final! Hi all....listening to big band music and hope bingo can pull it out!

:welcome: back Gridlock,are you havin a bourbon?. :party:

You know me all too well, my friend! :-)

Good on ya mate,enjoy.

I,m on water tonight. :-D

You on water HF? that's a new one <laugh>

I drank a nice coke and had a pizza along with it. :drool:

Fantastic analysis from you Andre,you,re correct,i do drink water,but not often,i drink fruit juice more than anything else.

Do you eat anything else bar pizza?,every time you mention what you eat,it,s always bl**dy pizza. <laugh>

YIPPEE!,what a time to make a century,Come on Smurph,don,t bottle this,just 1 more frame to grab your 6th ranker.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Where was the mark of a champion at the crucible final andre? Murphy is so vulnerable at times. Losing matches and frames from straight forward positions is worrying. His good long potting days are gone. He makes simple pos errors even arguably having the best cue action out there

Postby Andre147

I only eat pizza about 2 or 3 times a month actually, but I only post what I eat here when I eat pizza, don't ask me why. <laugh>

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Where was the mark of a champion at the crucible final andre? Murphy is so vulnerable at times. Losing matches and frames from straight forward positions is worrying. His good long potting days are gone. He makes simple pos errors even arguably having the best cue action out there

He's a champion whether you like it or not mate, nobody can be a Triple Crown winner if he isn't a true champion.

Everybody can lose matches from well in front, just ask Ronnie.

Postby Cloud Strife

It's been abit quiet on here this week. Even this thread for the final only has 10 pages so far. If it had been Robnie playing there would have been at least 20 pages.
Last edited by Cloud Strife on 13 Mar 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby LC

Andre147 wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:Where was the mark of a champion at the crucible final andre? Murphy is so vulnerable at times. Losing matches and frames from straight forward positions is worrying. His good long potting days are gone. He makes simple pos errors even arguably having the best cue action out there

He's a champion whether you like it or not mate, nobody can be a Triple Crown winner if he isn't a true champion.

Yes but Ronnie has got a lot of titles in the bank

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:I only eat pizza about 2 or 3 times a month actually, but I only post what I eat here when I eat pizza, don't ask me why. <laugh>

Well pizzas are very tasty,so you dont have that a bad choice,although you bottle it,by drinkin coke. ;-) :-D

Postby Andre147

LC wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Yes but Ronnie has got a lot of titles in the bank

Yes true mate, I was just saying Ronnie has lost lots of matches from well in front, and that doesn't dictate if you're a champion or not.

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Now Murphy can show whether he's a true champion.

Missing pinks like that rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

He was never the best player under pressure and we've just seen it again. I don't doubt for a second that the likes of ROS, Higgins or Selby would have cleared and won the title from that position.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

He was never the best player under pressure and we've just seen it again. I don't doubt for a second that the likes of ROS, Higgins or Selby would have cleared and won the title from that position.

Selby these days probably wouldn't.

I would say Robbo and Ronnie would definately clear up from there.

Postby LC

TheRocket wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

That's the point, the amount of times Shaun fails to deliver heavily out weighs the times he has

Postby Cheshire Cat

I don't think i've seen many deciders / high-profile deciders with Murphy. I know he lost to trump in the 2013 Worlds. Bingham on the other hand has usually produced his best stuff when coming from behind with momentum behind him.

Postby hendry_fan

Well,i,m certainly not gonna be disappointed if Smurph loses this match,the dumplin had countless chances throughout the match,it was unreal,what a chance to adding to his silverware,he,ll put on a brave face,but deep inside,he,ll be absolutley GUTTED.