Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes World Grand Prix Semi Finals !!!

Postby SnookerFan

TheRocket wrote:I think the bald hammer Bingham has quite a good chance tomorrow , looking at how badly these two are struggling atm. Murphy looking like so much weaker in comparison to the rounds before and Ding still not back where he was.

I think Ding can beat him.

Postby TheRocket

SnookerFan wrote:
TheRocket wrote:I think the bald hammer Bingham has quite a good chance tomorrow , looking at how badly these two are struggling atm. Murphy looking like so much weaker in comparison to the rounds before and Ding still not back where he was.

I think Ding can beat him.

Both are capable of beating Bingham. No doubt about that. But I'm surprised at how bad Dings H2H record is against Bingham. And Ding hasn't played in a ranking final for two years now. Could affect him.

I think, Murphy has a better chance, especially as he must be really determined to destroy Bingham and get his revenge for last spring.

Postby vodkadiet

boris_the_butcher wrote:what an error from Murphy. Ronnie wouldn't have done that.

Why didn't O'Sullivan play this tournament? I thought he liked playing in Wales.

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet wrote:
boris_the_butcher wrote:what an error from Murphy. Ronnie wouldn't have done that.

Why didn't O'Sullivan play this tournament? I thought he liked playing in Wales.

He did. He got knocked out.

Postby Cheshire Cat

stateofwonder wrote:How's the commentary tonight? I'm on silent mode again

Just the usual. McManus is bashing Murphy because he can't play safety, and Yates..

Well, Yates. Enough said.

Postby Cloud Strife

vodkadiet wrote:

He came, weighed up the event, and decided to leave straightaway since he didn't feel it worth his time and effort.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:

He let Holt win.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:

He let Holt win.

There was some guy on TSF who reckoned Ronnie deliberately awarded Holt a three frame lead, to make it more of a challenge for himself.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Mid session interval.

The Daily Mail is reporting on a teacher who has just been caught starring in adult films, and the DM have kindly provided the name of one such video including a screenshot with a 9/10 chick. Off to watch. Brb in 15, chaps.

Postby vodkadiet

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:

He let Holt win.

Who is Holt? Was he a wild card?