Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes World Grand Prix Semi Finals !!!

Postby Andre147

Bingo having a nightmare season as defending World Champ much like Dott had in 2006/2007.

And I can't see that changing to be honest, doubt he'll win a title this season with only this and 2 left. He won't break Crucible Curse, it's inevitable I'm afraid.

Postby Andre147

eraserhead wrote:He isn't in the PTC finals, so just the China open before worlds.

Yes, and we all know he won't be winning the last one, so just this and China left, and this one isn't going his way so far.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:I have some beers in tomorrow for the final.

You always do, but this tournament doesn't deserve them to be honest.

Only ITV has made this more important than it really is.

Postby eraserhead

Andre147 wrote:
eraserhead wrote:He isn't in the PTC finals, so just the China open before worlds.

Yes, and we all know he won't be winning the last one, so just this and China left, and this one isn't going his way so far.

He hasn't qualified for the China open yet either with his match being held over. <laugh>

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:Remember that time Robbo was 4-0 up over Selby and lost?

Lost 6 in a row. Remember it quite well. Bingo hasn't got Selby's comeback powers though.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:

Lost 6 in a row. Remember it quite well. Bingo hasn't got Selby's comeback powers though.

What tournament was that?

Postby Andre147

Good point made earlier by Foulds, most Best of 9 tournaments now are in China.

They used to be the norm back in the day, now it's Hearn's favourite Best of 7s. pmsl

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

What tournament was that?

Uk Champs 2012.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:buck me. It was that long ago?

Yes time flies I know.

I remember it well, both hadn't been in a high profile match since then, and after that both started meeting each other at the business end of tournaments quite often.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:Good point made earlier by Foulds, most Best of 9 tournaments now are in China.

They used to be the norm back in the day, now it's Hearn's favourite Best of 7s. pmsl

Yeah, I had noticed that.

Best of sevens. :zzz:

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:

Yes time flies I know.

I remember it well, both hadn't been in a high profile match since then, and after that both started meeting each other at the business end of tournaments quite often.

I watched The Flash this morning. It was the one where they went The Reverse Flash home to save Cisco. (Most recent televised episode in the UK.)

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Yes time flies I know.

I watched The Flash this morning. It was the one where they went The Reverse Flash home to save Cisco. (Most recent televised episode in the UK.)

lol I love the ( ) SF <laugh>

I haven't watched the latest episodes, too much work related stuff to do. I'l have to catch up and Arrow as well.

Postby Andre147

3-1 then.

This could still be a long afternoon if it gets close, and Perry too is known to choke at important times.

We'll see how it pans out...

Postby mantorok

Good god it's like someone said "Let's get the 4 dullest characters in Snooker, and stick them in a ranking semi-final".

Predicting a Perry/Murphy final, not that I could give a squirt of p*ss who wins.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:3-1 then.

This could still be a long afternoon if it gets close, and Perry too is known to choke at important times.

We'll see how it pans out...

I'm watching the England rugby at 4pm. :D

They might've potted a ball by then.