Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes World Grand Prix Quarter Finals !!!

Postby SnookerFan

Cheshire Cat wrote:McManus has been grooming Bingham all match, gushing over every shot he gets and making excuses for every shot he misses.

Clive on the other hand sounds like he just wants to go to bed. Don't blame him.

Actually, now you mention it Angles is on his nuts, a bit.

Postby Cheshire Cat

stateofwonder wrote:
kolompar wrote:Great stuff from all the players letting Bingham through to the semis. And now we have a cracking match between him and Perry :roll: :-(

Well he did beat Judd Trump - was that at least a good match? (missed it)

You didn't miss much..

Trump was awful and Bingham picked up the pieces.

Postby kolompar

Cheshire Cat wrote:
stateofwonder wrote:
kolompar wrote:Great stuff from all the players letting Bingham through to the semis. And now we have a cracking match between him and Perry :roll: :-(

Well he did beat Judd Trump - was that at least a good match? (missed it)

You didn't miss much..

Trump was awful and Bingham picked up the pieces.

I think that was even worse than this match.

Postby Cheshire Cat

stateofwonder wrote:So based on the posts here, is it fair to say that apart from the aforementioned Ding/Un-Nooh match and Joe Perry, this hasn't been a scintillating tournament thus far? All I caught was the two terrible Robertson/Ebdon and Ding/Wollaston matches

ROS v Holt.
Higgins v Maguire
Murphy v White

Stand out in my head for quality / break-building. Probably a few other decent ones too, but it's been a real mixed bag.

Postby Gridlock

stateofwonder wrote:This is so I can decide which ones to watch on snookerroomru

Not to be a downer, but if their server gets slammed, they will limit themselves to 1000 visitors. They did that just last week for the semi's and finals of Champions League. That's why I forked out 45 dollars for a year of livesport.

Postby hendry_fan

vodkadiet wrote:Rich said it was a great match. Is he joking?

Maybe bein a bit sarcastic there is Rich. :-D

They practicaly say that every match is a great match,especially the BBC numpties,(bar Hendry when he,s commetatin of course). <laugh>