Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes World Grand Prix Last 32 !!!

Postby Cheshire Cat

I don't know who's worse, Yates for his puns of Foulds for making it sound like Ford is going to miss every shot he goes for.

Postby vodkadiet

votesforgoats wrote:Trump must be fancying a title hold with all these big name exits

I hope not. That Burger King logo is very irritating. It is one thing eating that sh*t, but quite another wearing an advertising logo promoting Bloodbath violence.

Sure he is a talented player but the boy has no class and that Burger King logo proves it. I would rather O'Sullivan win The Worlds 10 times than Trump win it even once.

Postby LC

It's these best of 7s, I know why they are played because of the lack of interval and because we all have busy lives and don't have the time or attention span for anything longer! It gives the lesser players much more of a chance, and I hate it !!!!

Postby eraserhead

Fantastic shot on the black to develop two reds, and I think it puts Kyren in the top 16. :D

Edit: actually it doesn't it puts him in 17th place in the race to the crucible but he has a great chance this week to close that gap with Michael White going out early.
Last edited by eraserhead on 10 Mar 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SnookerFan

I thought Trump would win The Crucible last year, pre-tournament, And, he only lost a close semi-final.

I feel his form has been too inconsistent this year too. But at the same time, who would've thought Bingham would win it last year?

It's the form over the 17 days that's important, I guess. Not what's gone before.