Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes World Grand Prix Last 32 !!!

Postby mantorok

Wildey wrote:
mantorok wrote:Holt played brilliant yesterday, no two ways about it, we've always known he has the talent but just lacks the mental edge when it's needed, looks like he's getting his head together, he always was a great player to watch.

With both Robertson and Ronnie out I wonder how committed the top guys are going to be this week, with the WC around the corner I'm guessing that is heavily on the minds right now.

Could be anyone's tournament the way it's going.

it shouldn't be on their minds until after the china open.

People still care about that do they?

Postby LC

The sponsors will be gutted at the start of this tourney, how about a special prize for a 146 that might get some much needed publicity, lol

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:hahaha HF funny you should say that. I was supposed to go to the gym last night but decided that sex was better exercise

You naughty laddie Dan!. :no: :-D

Postby mantorok

I love not having to go into the office any more, I don't miss a single match these days, even when it's the sub-standard cr@p that's on right now it's still pleasant.

Postby TheRocket

Wildey wrote:I Think with Bingham he achieved his lifes ambition and everything else is a anti climax.

He will get back there but possibly more than likely after the World Championship after hes no longer the Champion

After he beat Higgins in this years Masters he said something like that he doesn't want to be remembered as the guy who just won the WC and that's it.

So he's really trying his hardest. You could be right however that he could be back to some decent form at least if he's no longer the World Champ.
Last edited by TheRocket on 09 Mar 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Wildey

LC wrote:The sponsors will be gutted at the start of this tourney, how about a special prize for a 146 that might get some much needed publicity, lol

in Wales this tournament has had more Newspaper coverage than any tournament since the 1980s.

Postby TheRocket

Wildey wrote:
LC wrote:The sponsors will be gutted at the start of this tourney, how about a special prize for a 146 that might get some much needed publicity, lol

in Wales this tournament has had more Newspaper coverage than any tournament since the 1980s.

Don't know how the people there have felt about it but I thought that this years Welsh Open was one of the best tournaments for quite a while in Wales. And I'm not saying this because ROS won. I thought that the general quality of the matches were class. Peak O'Sullivan obviously played his part in that. But we just had so many great matches overall.

I thoroughly enjoyed the tournament. Not just as a ROS fan but as a Snookerlover as well.

Postby PoolBoy

hendry_fan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Glad you cleared that up HF! Sounds like you're pretty healthy, good work dude :)

Thanxs Dan,i,m definately not a health freak,as i do now and again eat junk food,but i make up for it by makin sure that i often eat fruits n veggies.

I don,t go to any fitness studio as i,m too lazy for that,but i,m lucky i have a good,slim figure anyway,i,ve gotten that from my parents,they,ve always been slim.

I make up for not going to a fitness studio by having sex,but lets not get into that. ;-) :-D

FAR too much info!
I hope you know better where to put your cockerel than you do with your apostrophes! <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Be funny if Bingham beat The Crucible curse.

I thought we'd already all agreed that it is a complete impossibility to beat the curse? :)

I hadn't. :wave:

Postby hendry_fan

Yep,was just thinking the exact same thing,especially after his poooooor showing since he won the thing. :-D

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:

Yep,was just thinking the exact same thing,especially after his poooooor showing since he won the thing. :-D

Considering how arsey the entire forum has been ever since he won it. rofl

Postby hendry_fan

PoolBoy wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Glad you cleared that up HF! Sounds like you're pretty healthy, good work dude :)

Thanxs Dan,i,m definately not a health freak,as i do now and again eat junk food,but i make up for it by makin sure that i often eat fruits n veggies.

I don,t go to any fitness studio as i,m too lazy for that,but i,m lucky i have a good,slim figure anyway,i,ve gotten that from my parents,they,ve always been slim.

I make up for not going to a fitness studio by having sex,but lets not get into that. ;-) :-D

FAR too much info!
I hope you know better where to put your cockerel than you do with your apostrophes! <laugh>

I,m 47 and have had a good few women in my time,so,yeah,i know where to put my cockerel and what to do with it dear PoolBoy. :-D

Can you tell me what an "apostrophes" is?,yet another word i,ve never heard of. ;-)

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Can you tell me what an "apostrophes" is?,yet another word i,ve never heard of. ;-)

It's the opposite of a comma HF :)

WTF,s a "comma"!. ;-)

(I,m jokein btw). <laugh>

I don,t give a monkeys bout apostrophes and proper English grammar,whatever,i,m scottish,accept it and live with it folks ;-)

Postby PoolBoy

hendry_fan wrote:
PoolBoy wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

FAR too much info!

I,m 47 and have had a good few women in my time,so,yeah,i know where to put my cockerel and what to do with it dear PoolBoy. :-D

It's the plural of apostrophe.

Postby hendry_fan

Well done Bingo,played ok,nuthin special,thank god the match is over as it was boring.

Gilbert was awful today.

Bring on Trump n Williams!. :happy: