Post a reply

Re: Who's going?

Postby TheSaviour

NNear wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/35649854

Ronnie will play in the World Grand Prix.

Lol, I see I'm a bit slow on the uptake here. Good news anyway.

The deadlock still very much remains. Can see only a few players who can realistically challenge him there. He hardly loses his form with no reason when he has gathered it. The reason why he can and has previously lost his form is when he has been on a receiving end.

Postby stateofwonder

TheSaviour wrote:
The deadlock still very much remains. Can see only a few players who can realistically challenge him there. He hardly loses his form with no reason when he has gathered it. The reason why he can and has previously lost his form is when he has been on a receiving end.

I've been wondering about this - is thesaviour using Google Translate? It's the only plausible explanation I can think of if I assume he's talking sense. :chin:

Postby Vallomas

Since there's no draw and No 1 of the list faces No 32 etc., guess a match that we have on WGP:

Ronnie O'Sullivan (11) v Mark J Williams (22) :happy:

Prepare for another MJW delirium on twitter.

Postby SnookerFan

Vallomas wrote:Since there's no draw and No 1 of the list faces No 32 etc., guess a match that we have on WGP:

Ronnie O'Sullivan (11) v Mark J Williams (22) :happy:

Prepare for another MJW delirium on twitter.

That was embarrassing. I know he was probably joking around, but being a professional Sportsman who public ally admits to recycling themselves at having to play somebody good. Pffft.

Postby Vallomas

Finally, some players' good runs in Gdynia dropped MJW to 24th place, so he avoided a new clash with ROS -he has to face Trump instead.

The most interesting match of the 1st round in by far Robertson vs Ebdon.

Postby SnookerFan

Vallomas wrote:Finally, some players' good runs in Gdynia dropped MJW to 24th place, so he avoided a new clash with ROS -he has to face Trump instead.

The most interesting match of the 1st round in by far Robertson vs Ebdon.

Interesting and Ebdon. rofl