Post a reply

Re: Coral Snooker Shoot-out

Postby Smart

Lucky wrote:
Smart wrote:I'm thinking a few beers tonight whilst watching this or perhaps a bottle of plonk ????? Anyone else doing similar ?? :wave:

I always settle down with a few for this. Watch 2-3 matches thinking, this is great..........then reality hits home and it becomes clear that it is pretty mediocre stuff and you're lucky to get one good match per session <ok>

Yeah. Its comic value though, especially when the idiots get past the 3 pint mark. Funny thing is they get a bit snooty on the shout outs when it gets to the final evening.....? Same conditions should prevail throughout imo. :wave:

Postby Lucky

Which was that 'tournament' when the table was at the front, like a stage, and the crowd were in uproar whenever a player went for a pink or brown? Absolute chaos!

Postby Smart

Lucky wrote:Which was that 'tournament' when the table was at the front, like a stage, and the crowd were in uproar whenever a player went for a pink or brown? Absolute chaos!

Power snooker.

Ronnie bt Ding one year then lost to Gouldy the next year.

Postby Gridlock

Just watched a little of that and kept waiting for Earl Strickland to pop up! Reminded me too much of US pool tournaments.

Postby SnookerFan

Here we go. I literally watched about an hour of the first year they did this, and haven't watched it since.

Time I gave it a fair chance.

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:couple of vodka oranges......then I progress to 4 x pint Stellas :D :cracker: :D

Giving it a miss this weekend. I shall drink the hotel bar dry in Cardiff next weekend.

Postby Lucky

Smart wrote:
Lucky wrote:gotta watch the of the cricket first.

33 from 35,. Morris is dangerous :irk:

yeah....going big now. What are the Saffers wearing????