Post a reply

Re: Coral Snooker Shoot-out

Postby Cheshire Cat

Lord help me that Just Eat advert. It's made me hate chicken madras.

Postby Cloud Strife

Cheshire Cat wrote:Lord help me that Just Eat advert. It's made me hate chicken madras.

Her name is Harriet Hare. I managed to track her down on Facebook the other day. :-D

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:Lord help me that Just Eat advert. It's made me hate chicken madras.

Her name is Harriet Hare. I managed to track her down on Facebook the other day. :-D

So you keep saying...

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

So you keep saying...

Keep saying what?

Postby Cheshire Cat

Murphy: 'You know what this means? I finally won an event on ITV!' pmsl

Postby SteveJJ

What this event does is not make the format of the Welsh Open look as bad as it is. Comes to something when you look forward to best of 7s.

Postby Andy Spark

I've downgraded my life's ambitions, now I just want to be a boorish element. :drunk:
:party:

Postby Andy Spark

Smart wrote:
Andy Spark wrote:I've downgraded my life's ambitions, now I just want to be a boorish element. :drunk:
:party:

your already borish :wave:

:drunk: :zzz:

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:Murphy wants rubbish clocks in all tournaments. What a buffoon.

I missed that. Is that what he said?

Thankfully, nobody pays much attention to Murphy anyway.

Postby SnookerFan

Yeah, after beating Dominic Dale, he said he was a big fan of shot clocks and they should be used in all events.

Jill Douglas said the fans loved him, but I think she was mistaking drunks randomly plebbing about in the crowd as passionate fans cheering Murphy.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:Murphy wants rubbish clocks in all tournaments. What a buffoon.

Ronnie would win every tournament he enters.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Some right mugs in the audience today. Naughty naughty language. :no:

Postby Cheshire Cat

John Higgins was getting some x-rated verbal abuse. Phil Yates had to apologise in comms on behalf of ITV. :irk:

Postby Smart

Next up in Jill Douglas words:

"Hongs Kongs greatest ever player with 2 ranking event wins"

Errrm excuse me Jill, how many other players do you personally know that come specifically from Hong Kong, and could you name them ???

thanks

Smart / ADC :wave: