Post a reply

Re: Championship League 2016 !!!!

Postby Wildey

TheRocket wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Another century! Vintage Ronnie. :hatoff: This game is just too easy for Ronnie sometimes. Totally humiliated his opponents..

Strange how important Championship league is today compared to last year.

Fact is this means marmite this year last year or the previous god knows how many years this rubbish been going for.

Masters on Sunday that where it counts not in a shed in essex.

It's just about appreciating his performance over the last two days which every Snookerfan should do. Nothing else. You're again reading too much into this. We all know that this is a tiny non tournament basicially.

I Appreciate his performances its just a shame some of you cant appreciate the Brilliance shown by other players too.

its great Ronnie back and looks to be playing great stuff but the Double standards is snake hissing me right bucking off.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wild talking bullocks again :zzz:

Nobody said anything about Championship League being great. It's not.

Ronnie's performance was great and that's what we're talking about. If anyone has double standards it's you. We get it already, you hate snooker fans who's favourite player is Ronnie. :zzz: We just enjoy seeing Ronnie playing great, even if it's a tinpot event. Is this illegal or something?

Postby Wildey

Holden Chinaski wrote:Wild talking bullocks again :zzz:

Nobody said anything about Championship League being great. It's not.

Ronnie's performance was great and that's what we're talking about. If anyone has double standards it's you. We get it already, you hate snooker fans who's favourite player is Ronnie. :zzz: We just enjoy seeing Ronnie playing great, even if it's a tinpot event. Is this illegal or something?

other people performances have been great Christ Robbo even made about 13 centuries in a CL Group once thats 6 more than Ronnie did and yet we never had this amount of bottom licking crap from fans and pundits alike however we did have countless posts on here rubbishing the CL.

im consistent ive never liked the format and its past it sell by date for the last 6 seasons.

Postby Andre147

Andy Spark wrote:When did Robbo make 13 centuries in a group?

He didn't, Wild is talking bullocks again. pmsl

Robbo made 22 tons but that was across 5 Groups.

Postby Wildey

ok i was exaggerating a bit lol

but point remain players have been rubbished on here after a great performance "ohhh its only the champions league" lets be consistent.

Facts are Ronnie did play extremely well stats back that up and he was the best player by miles but i find it Sickening that over the years other players thats had some great results and performances at the CL have been ignored and in some quarters rubbished because there was nobody there watching etc etc etc

all i ask for is consistent posting.

ive never liked this event the idea where Milkins could make more money from losing than he had if he won is ludicrous.

Postby Andre147

And this is still only the Championhip League, the most pointless event on the calendar, nothing here has changed that.

Only you seems to think it has changed... :wave:

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:And this is still only the Championhip League, the most pointless event on the calendar, nothing here has changed that.

Only you seems to think it has changed... :wave:

Good post.

The CL is pointless, and it always will be. Doesn't mean we can't appreciate good play when it happens. I'm sure Robbo got his fair share of praise when he was banging in all those centuries in this.

Postby vodkadiet

Wildey wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Another century! Vintage Ronnie. :hatoff: This game is just too easy for Ronnie sometimes. Totally humiliated his opponents..

Strange how important Championship league is today compared to last year.

Fact is this means marmite this year last year or the previous god knows how many years this rubbish been going for.

Masters on Sunday that where it counts not in a shed in essex.

That is very unfair Wild. I just cannot agree with this post.

I would say it is more like a 'log cabin'.

Postby vodkadiet

It was a perfect scenario for O'Sullivan. He was playing in a practice environment against players who are just punchbags for him. He always leaves Walden with 2 black eyes . He always leaves Milkins with a very bloody nose. He always takes Hawkins pants down and spanks his backside until it is raw.

Nothing to see here. Please move along.

Postby Dan-cat

Wildey's contempt of the Ronnie buzz will be a black mark on his CV :)

The most fluent and exciting snooker player ever hasn't played for months and he comes back and scores like a demon. Of course we are going to be excited!!

Postby Andy Spark

If we are looking for fairness, who else has made six centuries in one day in pro competition?

Postby Andy Spark

Dan-cat wrote:
Andy Spark wrote:If we are looking for fairness, who else has made six centuries in one day in pro competition?

Doug Mountjoy?

I remember way back he made something like three on the spin against Hendry, also Hendry has made seven over two days in a UK final. However, off the top of my head I can't think of any other player to have made six in one day.

Postby Forza_Bajen

Is there any streams? Im a big snooker fan, let me see this!

Im to poor to buy it! Buy it for me! :D

Postby Holden Chinaski

Forza_Bajen wrote:Is there any streams? Im a big snooker fan, let me see this!

Im to poor to buy it! Buy it for me! :D

Youtube.

Postby Forza_Bajen

Yeah!!!! Come on Mark Selby!!! It´s your day today!!! 3-0 against Walden, classy performance!!

Now Judd!! Come on, you can not loose two in a row!! Thats too bad!!!

Postby Dan-cat

Forza_Bajen wrote:Yeah!!!! Come on Mark Selby!!! It´s your day today!!! 3-0 against Walden, classy performance!!

Now Judd!! Come on, you can not loose two in a row!! Thats too bad!!!

Did you find a stream dude? I think the betting sites are streaming it. I have a world snooker one, it's worth the price of a pint each month.

Also, here's some of my exclamation marks in case you run out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe :)

Postby Gridlock

Dan-cat wrote:Wildey's contempt of the Ronnie buzz will be a black mark on his CV :)

The most fluent and exciting snooker player ever hasn't played for months and he comes back and scores like a demon. Of course we are going to be excited!!

Couldn't have said it better! Ronnie's form and confidence is a joy to watch and the setting is very inviting to me. I would love to be sitting in one of those armchairs sipping on a scotch and watching the play!

Postby eraserhead

Will be interesting to see how Judd plays in the masters, because he hasn't looked confident in a while and he said he's targeting that and the worlds specifically.

Postby Andy Spark

Wildey wrote:

ok i was exaggerating a bit lol

but point remain players have been rubbished on here after a great performance "ohhh its only the champions league" lets be consistent.

Facts are Ronnie did play extremely well stats back that up and he was the best player by miles but i find it Sickening that over the years other players thats had some great results and performances at the CL have been ignored and in some quarters rubbished because there was nobody there watching etc etc etc

all i ask for is consistent posting.

ive never liked this event the idea where Milkins could make more money from losing than he had if he won is ludicrous.

Just for the record Robbo has also managed 7 centuries (equal to Ronnie) in a single group, so your exaggeration was not quite twice the actual number, but almost. This was also a great performance from Robbo and was applauded widely in the context of his century of century challenge.