Post a reply

Re: Championship League 2016 !!!!

Postby Holden Chinaski

TheRocket wrote:It's really good to see ROS still being capable of producing the kind of standard we all want to see from him. Whether he'll be producing it in the Masters and the World is a different thing but the man is still capable of achieving big things.

I don't know if he'll perform at the Masters, but Ronnie is still capable of winning any tournament including the world championship, that's for sure. He's still the best player out there. Probably the best player we'll ever see.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:I aint going to get too involved in this. I'm going to watch a film. I got all next week to watch snooker.

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I aint going to get too involved in this. I'm going to watch a film. I got all next week to watch snooker.

rofl

Postby Holden Chinaski

This is some very good match practice for Ronnie to get in shape for the Masters. Looks like Ronnie's taking it serious as well. Looking good.

Postby TheRocket

Holden Chinaski wrote:
TheRocket wrote:It's really good to see ROS still being capable of producing the kind of standard we all want to see from him. Whether he'll be producing it in the Masters and the World is a different thing but the man is still capable of achieving big things.

I don't know if he'll perform at the Masters, but Ronnie is still capable of winning any tournament including the world championship, that's for sure. He's still the best player out there. Probably the best player we'll ever see.

For me it's all about the WC mate. I don't even care if he keeps losing in the first round of every non-WC tournament when he ends up winning this one more World Title.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

For me it's all about the WC mate. I don't even care if he keeps losing in the first round of every non-WC tournament when he ends up winning this one more World Title.

I would care immensely if he lost every first round match until Worlds.

Nothing beats a good bit of confidence, and a Ronnie with no confidence at all at Worlds is definately not what I want.

I know what he did in 2013 and all that, but I would definately love if he went for Worlds with a title under his belt. <ok>

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Ronnie is on fire :shc:

Watch him lose the first match at The Masters.rofl

Watch him humiliate MJW at Masters. <ok>

Postby TheRocket

Would be really nice to see if he humiliated Selby like this in the Masters (if they play each other which they probably will).

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:Would be really nice to see if he humiliated Selby like this in the Masters (if they play each other which they probably will).

He did it in 2014, doing it 2 years later would be too much to ask.

I fully believe we'll have a Quarter-Final meeting between the two, their first match since a certain Final...