Post a reply

Re: Championship League 2016 !!!!

Postby Cheshire Cat

Monster bounce off the cushion and then a kick on frame ball. ROS's luck has been pretty bad this past day or two.

Postby Gridlock

Muppet147 wrote:
Gridlock wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:Forgive my ignorance, but what channel is this on?

World snooker stream. http://www.worldsnooker.livesport.tv/

£3.99 a month. One and half cappuccinos. Support your beloved sport :)

I'm still watching on snookerroom my beloved man! Although only about1/18 th of what's been on live! 8 PM right now....craft bourbon...yeah baby.

Hey Grid.

Is snookerroom a YouTube channel?

I can see it would be invaluable to you as you live on the other side of the Atlantic.

Enjoy the bourbon!

Indeed...snookerroom.tv. And thanks....bourbon is my only true vice!

Postby Cloud Strife

Dan-cat wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Streak stands at 23.

If he makes it to 30 he'll have won the grand prix

Will Ronnie ever lose another match again?

Postby Andy Spark

23 may be a record, beating in mind that nobody seems to know what the properly comparable record is! After all, Hendry's 36 is only ranking matches and Ronnie's 38 is only qualifiers. A properly comparable record is ALL pro matches at top level.

Postby Cheshire Cat

ROS's positional play hasn't been as good as usual yesterday or today, it's let him down a bit so far. His temperament, safety and long game have been top drawer though. Thought he might not have given much of a toss about this CL final, but he's actually been digging in and treating it like a proper event.

Postby Wildey

Ronnie O'Sullivan is the only guaranteed in the Semi Finals and Mark Selby is the only Guarantee to go out.

there are 3 spots up for grabs and 5 players fighting for them.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Even Ali said 'good shot' and laughed at that opening red. What a belter and the cannon on the black. Amazing.

Postby Cheshire Cat

No maxi, would have been tough with the pink against the cushion. That break must have taken like 2 or 3 minutes, ridiculous.

Postby PoolBoy

Dan-cat wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Streak stands at 23.

If he makes it to 30 he'll have won the grand prix

I think he'd need to reach a streak of 32 to win the Grand Prix.
(remember there's the semi-final and final in this competition after the group stage)

Postby QSM

Dan-cat wrote:Trump giving Selty a good pumping 2-0

But future world champion and all-round idiot Matt Selt comes back and wins 3-2 :D