Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters S Final : Ronnie O'Sullivan v Stuart Bin

Postby Andre147

Muppet147 wrote:Ronnie could have won nine Masters. He lost in finals to Hunter, Higgins, Selby and Davis.

Also Hendry in 1996.

Coulds and shoulds dont really matter. Their opponents, especially Higgins, Hunter and Selby had to play their brilliant best to beat him 10-9.

Hendry and Davis weren't too shaby either.

The streaker in 1997 got into Ronnie's head <laugh> only joking

Postby Wildey

Holden Chinaski wrote:Ronnie's the greatest player ever. But nobody can play great snooker all the time. Some days you just can't play your A game and if you're playing a top 16 player who is playing his A game you will probably lose, even if you're Ronnie O'Sullivan. That's all there is to it.

:goodpost:

everyone isnt like Cloud Strife

sorry for painting all Ronnie fans like that useless sausage head <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Ronnie's the greatest player ever. But nobody can play great snooker all the time. Some days you just can't play your A game and if you're playing a top 16 player who is playing his A game you will probably lose, even if you're Ronnie O'Sullivan. That's all there is to it.

Obscenities. :shock:

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Andre, did you think Ronnie would get in such a good position to win another Masters title after having lost in the German Masters qualifier?

No, I honestly thought Ronnie would probably lose against Selby after watching the draw.

But even it being silly CL, I knew something clicked in him when he won Group 1. That feeling proved right, so far at least.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Andre, did you think Ronnie would get in such a good position to win another Masters title after having lost in the German Masters qualifier?

No, I honestly thought Ronnie would probably lose against Selby after watching the draw.

But even it being silly CL, I knew something clicked in him when he won Group 1. That feeling proved right, so far at least.

I wasn't even sure he would win against Williams :-D

Yeah, knocking in so many centuries was an encouraging sign. This week gives me new hope that Ronnie can indeed win a World Title in his 40s.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:

From a mod as well. :td:

Postby Muppet147

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:

From a mod as well. :td:

Disgraceful.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Yeah, knocking in so many centuries was an encouraging sign. This week gives me new hope that Ronnie can indeed win a World Title in his 40s.

You guys have to have more faith in Ronnie. I predicted a 6-3 victory for Ronnie against Selby. :-D

Postby Holden Chinaski

The thing that seperates Ronnie from all other players before him is that as he's getting older, his long potting is not getting worse, but it's gotten better!

Normally as players get older, their long game is the first thing to go. Ronnie struggled with his long game a couple of years ago, but he worked on it and studied players like Judd trump and now his long game is better than ever.

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:The thing that seperates Ronnie from all other players before him is that as he's getting older, his long potting is not getting worse, but it's gotten better!

Normally as players get older, their long game is the first thing to go. Ronnie struggled with his long game a couple of years ago, but he worked on it and studied players like Judd trump and now his long game is better than ever.

Absolutely, Trump definately helped improve his long game.

Since the 2012 Worlds his long game has improved massively.

Postby SnookerFan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Williams hardly ever plays well against Ronnie. Selby does some of the time.

Postby Clara8633

Muppet147 wrote:
Smart wrote:Ronnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie, smash this runt back to Basildon kebab hut. :wave:

If Bingham loses tonight, he should relinquish his world title. <ok>

Because it's degrading to lose against Ronnie O'Sullivan?

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Anyway, it's nearly time. The first Ronnie match this year I can watch live from the start :-D

I hope Ronnie can keep up the standard he played against Selby.

I hope it's not a bad sign then and Ronnie ends up losing... why not go away for a while again, it seemms to have brought Ronnie some luck <laugh>

Only joking mate, happy you can watch it full.

Hopefully one of the most important parts of his game, his long potting, will be sharp again. If he's long potting is on, the rest comes easy for Ronnie. <ok>

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Anyway, it's nearly time. The first Ronnie match this year I can watch live from the start :-D

I hope Ronnie can keep up the standard he played against Selby.

I hope it's not a bad sign then and Ronnie ends up losing... why not go away for a while again, it seemms to have brought Ronnie some luck <laugh>

Only joking mate, happy you can watch it full.

Hopefully one of the most important parts of his game, his long potting, will be sharp again. If he's long potting is on, the rest comes easy for Ronnie. <ok>

Thought the same thing rofl

Come on Ronnie! :-D :-D :-D