Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters S Final : Ronnie O'Sullivan v Stuart Bin

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Bingham has beaten Ronnie in two of the 3 Triple Crown events, twice at UK Champs, and that one at Worlds.

I think many are underestimating him.

Sure I expect Ronnie to win this one, but things may not go that simple for him as some as suggesting.

Bingham beats Ronnie only when Ronnie's head isn't right.

This week Ronnie has displayed a really sensible attitude which should mean curtains for Bingham, especially if he plays like he did against Ding and Higgins.

that old bullocks again.

players can make other players head go in to a jam jar that doesent mean that Ronnie head wasent right at the start of the match = well played bingham getting to Ronnie.

Postby Wildey

Holden Chinaski wrote:I don't think Bingham got into Ronnie's head. And I don't think Ronnie's head wasn't right. Ronnie just wasn't playing his best standard and Bingham was.

Dont think this dont think that.

fact is we dont know but im a bit sick to buck of that head crap being used when ronnie loses.

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I don't think Bingham got into Ronnie's head. And I don't think Ronnie's head wasn't right. Ronnie just wasn't playing his best standard and Bingham was.

fact is we dont know but im a bit sick to buck of that head crap being used when ronnie loses.

Ronnie's head was NOT right.

It's the only possible explanation for someone like Bingham beating Ronnie.
Last edited by Cloud Strife on 16 Jan 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wildey wrote:

I'm sick of you, but what can you do..

Stop obsessing over Ronnie and his fans, Wild. You keep trying to make it look like we're all the same but we're not. I don't use excuses when Ronnie loses.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Ronnie's the greatest player ever. But nobody can play great snooker all the time. Some days you just can't play your A game and if you're playing a top 16 player who is playing his A game you will probably lose, even if you're Ronnie O'Sullivan. That's all there is to it.

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:

Of course Ronnie wasn't with it mentally right from the start. It was clear for all to see.

That was Bingham's only hope against Ronnie, and it came off for him spectacularly.

If Ronnie loses today, I think we can all safely assume his head wasn't in the right place.

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Wildey wrote:

I'm sick of you, but what can you do..

Stop obsessing over Ronnie and his fans, Wild. You keep trying to make it look like we're all the same but we're not. I don't use excuses when Ronnie loses.

:spot on:

Postby Holden Chinaski

Cloud Strife wrote:Ronnie won't get a better chance to win a sixth Masters title. I'm confident he will annihilate first Bingham and then Hawkins in the final.

If he does he will have beaten the current world number one and the current world champion to win his sixth Masters.

Postby Muppet147

Cloud Strife wrote:Ronnie won't get a better chance to win a sixth Masters title. I'm confident he will annihilate first Bingham and then Hawkins in the final.

Yes, Ronnie will make short work of Bingham. It's a shame we couldn't have a Bingham - Robbo final. The two worst world champions of all time battling out for the wooden spoon.

Postby Andre147

like I said in the other thread, the WC loss I think will definately spur Ronnie on this evening.

And if he does win, let's not underestimate Barry, he's playing as well as he was in the 2013 WC.

But fully agree, this is a golden chance indeed, winning a Masters title being 40 years of age.