Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters S Final : Barry Hawkins v Judd Trump

Postby eraserhead

Andre147 wrote:
eraserhead wrote:
eraserhead wrote:SEMI FINAL - BEST OF 11 FRAMES - DEADLINE 1PM SATURDAY 16TH JANUARY
6-4 BARRY HAWKINS B v JUDD TRUMP B

:bowdown: What a clearance!

I said 6-4 too :wave:

:hatoff:
I was right about Judd getting caught out, couldn't take control of the match just like with Bingham.

I don't like Judd but I'm gutted for him I think it will really hurt him to loose playing like that.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Congrats to Barry. If he won one of the big three it would be testament to his commitment. I remember the beeb doing a piece on him at the WC last year where he talked about falling out of love with the game, and he said he was seriously considering giving it up for a while. Nice to see him doing well.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I told you Barry's capable of beating anybody when in form.

<doh>

Who didn't know that?

Some Hendry and Selby fans were acting like Barry is a joke. Alot of them also say Ronnie had an easy final against Barry in the worlds. <doh>
Last edited by Holden Chinaski on 16 Jan 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby hendry_fan

VERRRRRRRY WELL DONE TO HAWKINS!,played fantastic stuff,knocked in 3 centuries,a 74,78,more of the same tomorrow please. :-D

Yet another BIG disappointment for Trump,still played good today but came up against a top gear Hawkins.

As Hendry said yesterday,after Judds terrific performance,",job only half done though,titles is what it's all about #DafabetMasters".

Indeed it is,and even if he,d of won this match,he,d still of have to have won another match,so,it,s always easier said than done.

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I told you Barry's capable of beating anybody when in form.

<doh>

Who didn't know that?

Some Hendry and Selby fans were acting like Barry is a joke. Alot of them also say Ronnie had an easy final against Barry in the worlds. <doh>

Clueless people. <ok>

Postby Muppet147

Andre147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

<doh>

Who didn't know that?

Clueless people. <ok>

Speaking of clueless, I saw your moronic remark about Jimmy. I shouldn't be surprised since you have only ever watched his matches on YouTube.

Postby Andre147

Muppet147 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

<doh>

Who didn't know that?

Clueless people. <ok>

Speaking of clueless, I saw your moronic remark about Jimmy. I shouldn't be surprised since you have only ever watched his matches on YouTube.

pmsl

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

<doh>

Who didn't know that?

Clueless people. <ok>

Which Selby and Hendry fans were those out of interest? Can't blame everything mildly negative against Ronnie as from them :wave:

Postby Andre147

Anyway, great match from Barry this one.

After missing that golden chance to be 3-0 up with that missed pink, I thought Judd would dominate, and even at 4-4 or even 5-4 I thought Barry would feel the nerves and bottle it somehow.

But he didn't, and that's one thing I've noticed with him this Masters, when in front, especially one frame away, he has dealt with the pressure very very well.

Congrats Barry, truly deserved win. :hatoff:

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

<doh>

Who didn't know that?

The same people who were acting like Bingham was a joke, as he was winning the World Championship. :win:

Postby Muppet147

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

<doh>

Who didn't know that?

The same people who were acting like Bingham was a joke, as he was winning the World Championship. :win:

But Bingham IS a joke. And Ronnie will destroy him tonight.

Postby Muppet147

SnookerFan wrote:Great win for Hawkins. He looked good.

No matter what happens, we won't have a Judd vs Ronnie final. :phew:

I really didn't want that. I dislike both players.

They would probably think you were a idiot - if they were unlucky enough to know you. :hyper:

Postby TheRocket

LC wrote:i just think Judd lacks the winning mentality, can't do it consistently

He has the same problem like Matthew Stevens had in his prime. They have all the talent in the world but they can't produce it in the very big moments.