Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters S Final : Barry Hawkins v Judd Trump

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:Those last shots from Trump reminded me of Alex Higgins. Alex whould have pointed to the corner pocket when he was fluking the black :-D

I saw a video of him playing a black, jumped and ran across the cushion, dropped on middle pocket <laugh>

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:"I was looking at the table at the time". Sometimes I do find Dennis to be funny. :emb:

Me too, his jokes are great sometimes, it's just he's so clueless when it comes to Snooker related stuff.

Steve once had to explain him why the ref didnt call miss. rofl

Postby Holden Chinaski

Andre147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Those last shots from Trump reminded me of Alex Higgins. Alex whould have pointed to the corner pocket when he was fluking the black :-D

I saw a video of him playing a black, jumped and ran across the cushion, dropped on middle pocket <laugh>

Classic Alex. There will never be another one like him.

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:"I was looking at the table at the time". Sometimes I do find Dennis to be funny. :emb:

Me too, his jokes are great sometimes, it's just he's so clueless when it comes to Snooker related stuff.

Steve once had to explain him why the ref didnt call miss. rofl

I'm sure he'd be fine for an exhibition (although not my thing personally), but you need a different type of person for commentating on a match.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:I have the feeling that Hawkins has missed the boat here.

Trump may even dominate the match from now on.

Hope not, but I do agree, Barry missed a golden chance to be at least 3-1 up. That missed pink could prove crucial.

Postby hendry_fan

Good interview from Judd there,he,s gone off his snazzy cars a bit,has cut down on going out and has realised it,s time to really knuckle down and make the sacrifices needed to become a GREAT. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:Good interview from Judd there,he,s gone off his snazzy cars a bit,has cut down on going out and has realised it,s time to really knuckle down and make the sacrifices needed to become a GREAT. <ok>

Ken Doherty confiriming afterwards that Judd Trump is trying to live up to a certain personality that was expected of him.

In other words, he wastes time trying to look cool. All the international playboy stuff from a few years back wasn't befitting of the shy mummy's boy that seems closer to his real personality.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Good interview from Judd there,he,s gone off his snazzy cars a bit,has cut down on going out and has realised it,s time to really knuckle down and make the sacrifices needed to become a GREAT. <ok>

Ken Doherty confiriming afterwards that Judd Trump is trying to live up to a certain personality that was expected of him.

In other words, he wastes time trying to look cool. All the international playboy stuff from a few years back wasn't befitting of the shy mummy's boy that seems closer to his real personality.

:spot on: