Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Q Final : Judd Trump v Neil Robertson

Postby hendry_fan

I agree with John :parrot: for once,this match was of incredible high standard.

Brilliant stuff from both. :-D

:clap: Verrrrrry well done to Judd,incredible performance,made 4 centurys! and played absolute briiiiiiiiiilliant stuff. :clap:

Hard luck to Robbo,also played top notch today,knocks in 2 centurys,but came up against a turbo top gear Trump.

Postby GJ

Muppet147 wrote:I feel for Robbo and GJ.

They really were shown up by Trump.

You really are a cretin both were class today

judd :hatoff:

robbo :hatoff:

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Skullman wrote:And won't do that to Ronnie ever.

Why?

Because he poops himself. He never really performs until it's too late, and the one time he beat him recently, ROS was utter crap and Judd not much better.

Postby GJ

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Hendry a bit like a broken record. He always says this or that player should have won more.

Agree its getting boring <doh>

Postby TheRocket

Skullman wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Thankfully Trump couldn't do that against Ronnie in the 2014 UK decider.

And won't do that to Ronnie ever.

Why not? If we speak about that particular match, he was quite unlucky when he potted a good pink and didn't land on a red. In the decider he still looked as strong as he did in all those 4-5 frames he had wrapped up in a few minutes.

I'm sure, he could do this to any player.

Edit: Now I know what you mean. You speak about the bad performances of him in the early stages against Ronnie.
Last edited by TheRocket on 15 Jan 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Hendry a bit like a broken record. He always says this or that player should have won more.

Any player who hasn't won as much as him in his eyes should have won more, so basically all players rofl

Postby Cheshire Cat

What a cracker that was. Loved the camera angles in that final frame; you could see Judd shaking like crazy, particularly playing the blues into the middle. Really gave you a feel for just how much tension he must have been feeling.

To both players. :hatoff:

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Shaun Murphy talking bull. Higgins could still beat Hendry's records if he really wanted rofl

If he keeps up his standard this season, it's still possible. Only Robbo stopped him at the UK.

Postby Andre147

We saw an absolute classic folks, one to remember for a long long time.

One of the best matches at least standard wise ever at The Masters, especially from both players.

Great break at the end from Judd, although that blue to left middle I'll never know how that dropped.