Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Q Final : Judd Trump v Neil Robertson

Postby SnookerFan

Andy Spark wrote:I'm surprised Robertson thinks this match was the best ever Masters match. It was only a best of 11 quarter-final in the masters, with (incidentally) neither player good enough to reach the final of the event.

Ronnie made five centuries in the first round of the worlds once, and lost, but Ronnie didn't go around claiming it was the best World Championship match ever. What Ronnie did was work on the weaker areas of his game and come back even stronger. That's what Robbo should do.

Personally, I think the best ever Masters match was the 2006 final.

Though I'll expect you to disagree. rofl

Re: Dafabet Masters Q Final : Judd Trump v Neil Robertson

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Andy Spark wrote:I'm surprised Robertson thinks this match was the best ever Masters match. It was only a best of 11 quarter-final in the masters, with (incidentally) neither player good enough to reach the final of the event.

Ronnie made five centuries in the first round of the worlds once, and lost, but Ronnie didn't go around claiming it was the best World Championship match ever. What Ronnie did was work on the weaker areas of his game and come back even stronger. That's what Robbo should do.

Personally, I think the best ever Masters match was the 2006 final.

Though I'll expect you to disagree. rofl

That was a fantastic match. One of the best matches ever. :hatoff: